Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is David Slute i am from calgary alberta canada. I have pretty much every sim on the market but only really play a few (AMS,RRE) but have recently gotten back into Pcars and was looking for some clean, competitive and organized fun racing.

I am 38 yrs old, married and a farther to two, i work evenings for Air Canada so uk start times work best for me as i can get in a few races before heading to work. My favorite sim racing series to drive are touring cars (BTCC, WTCC, DTM and GT)

See you on track!

Cheers
This is fantastic news @Kurupt CDN , next time I'm landing at YYC I'll expect a first class baggage reclaim!! :D;)

Might see you at easter!! (Banff Boarder) :cool:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is David Slute i am from calgary alberta canada. I have pretty much every sim on the market but only really play a few (AMS,RRE) but have recently gotten back into Pcars and was looking for some clean, competitive and organized fun racing.

I am 38 yrs old, married and a farther to two, i work evenings for Air Canada so uk start times work best for me as i can get in a few races before heading to work. My favorite sim racing series to drive are touring cars (BTCC, WTCC, DTM and GT)

See you on track!

Cheers

Also a warm welcome from my side :)

Be sure to not miss the next Induction Night on upcoming tuesday. See you on track!

Kurupt CDN

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, once i get my steam login sorted ill attend an induction night.

Cheers

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score
I am Also a pretty avid airsofter for anyone else that is interested in that sort of thing haha

You play airsoft too? What equipment do you run?

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone
I'm Psychotronic (For sure this on teamspeak it might change in game), my real name is Balint Kreman.
I am from Hungary and 24 years old.
This is my first sim racing game I played need for speed when I was younger.
My favorite car(s) is the Audi rs 6 & 7.
I drive a 2004 Jaguar x-type estate with a 2.5 liter engine.
If you have any questions of me please do ask.

Last edited:

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

See you on track!

Cheers

A Canadian aye :)

I'm also a farther of two and the lovely lady in my profile pic is also Canadian :)

I love Calgary and keep telling the wife we should sell up and ship off and go back home, but she's originally from Ontario so needs more convincing :)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all

For those who recall, I used to race with a good many of you in the old TGC group, but I stopped racing shortly afterwards due to work and spending time developing vrHive. Well, I'm back-ish. I still struggle with time and developing vrHive, but I'm trying to make time to get online racing again.

I work in the UK as a consultant for Computacenter (yes the same ones on the Renault F1 car). That means I'm often all over the UK looking after our customers. I race, or at least used to, a Triumph TR7V8 in the Future Classics championship and before that in the Triumph TR Register. I've not been out for a few years now, but I'm trying to sort the car and get back on track (been saying that for a while tho TBH). My daily driver is a Jaguar F-Type S Cabrio, which is a lot of fun to drive.

I was a WMD backer for pCars and am part of pCars2. Don't really get much time to virtually race and I split it between Dirt Rally and pCars. I have AC, rFactor2 and a few others, but never really took to them like pCars. I have a dedicated racing rig I built myself out of 2x4 and an old shipping crate. I'm a Fanatec fan with the CSW2, CSP3, CS Shifter with Seq and CS Handbrake. Triple screen setup being driven by a 980Ti. Topped with a set of Astro A50s, or an Onkyo amp driving a 5.1 for when I'm home alone.

Hopefully I can start to sort out some times to get online with you all in a regular fashion.

Mike...

Breadcrust

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am Matthew, also known as Breadcrust, Nux_CS, and some other names. I am 17 and from the UK. Only recently into sim racing following the purchase of my G27.

Mainly play FPS games on PC but trying to edge my way into a sim racing community which isn't full of people putting you down for being slow, and or struggling.

I am an honourable racer and will return positions I took which I took unlawfully as I believe a fair race is the best race.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Hallo guys,

My name is Damir Vranic, aka Dama_The_Crow aka Xtreme_Dama, and I have 39 years - almost - in december. Nick is made of my RL nickname Dama and my surename (what in my language means something like bird Crow), for the Battlefield 3 game when I started to play MP games (very late, I know). Xtreme prefix is added later because of team, which is called Xtreme Cro Team, and we played ESL ladders and tournaments.....

I always loved to drive cars and specialy rally cars, so when Richard Burns rally came out, I right away bought Logitech Momo Force feedback wheel and enjoyed it very much. First "touch" with track racing I had with NFS shift 2 and after that long time nothing untill Dirt Rally and Project Cars. I think I would quitt driving P Cars so far if I didn't got into TGC in september last year, and little bit after that in RSR. In RSR everything came to its place and Project Cars finnaly had sense to me and that is MP racing with really nice people.

Maybe I can call favourite track Nordchhleife and car class GT3, but not specialy some model, every car is really nice to drive in the game.

I have Laguna 2 1.9dCi 120HP in my garage with milage 370.000 km driven, and it is very nice and comfortable car for long driving routes, but I have a plan to buy BMW 3 in near future, not below 200HP :)

I don't have much time to practice and to drive so, my driving is mostly based on ranked races thursday's and sometimes sunday's and I am really enjoying it.

Lately, after summer vacation, my job is got me so much so I didn't turn on wheel or any racing game so far, but I think I will be able to drive tonight's race just to catch up again and start driving. It will be without any practice and setup changes, but doesn't matter, it is just important to participate :)

I thing that's it, so I see you all on track. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi,

I am Matthew, also known as Breadcrust, Nux_CS, and some other names. I am 17 and from the UK. Only recently into sim racing following the purchase of my G27.

Mainly play FPS games on PC but trying to edge my way into a sim racing community which isn't full of people putting you down for being slow, and or struggling.

I am an honourable racer and will return positions I took which I took unlawfully as I believe a fair race is the best race.

Welcome to RevolutionSimRacing :) Glad you found the way to us! Watch out for the next Induction Night which will be at the 11th October. See you soon on track mate :)

Kurupt CDN

Community Member
Reaction score
A Canadian aye :)

I'm also a farther of two and the lovely lady in my profile pic is also Canadian :)

I love Calgary and keep telling the wife we should sell up and ship off and go back home, but she's originally from Ontario so needs more convincing :)

Nice, Calgary has nice scenery and alot of jobs but overall gets boring/exspensive and you get sick of the cold pretty quick......I dont blame your wife ;) i am from just outside toronto in Durham and would move back in a second! ontario is beautiful with so much to do, but lack of jobs and millions of people can be a bit overhelming for some.

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hello everyone :D

Me name is Franko I am from Croatia and I had some expirience in AOR as I drove in the GT3 semi-pro league
Now I want to drive here aswell see how fast I am bought me a pad so I'm even faster now because earlier I drove on a keyboard haha :D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi Franko and welcome to RSR :)

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

My name is kebs also known as Oscar. I'm 19 years old and i come from Finland. I just picked up Project Cars after 6years of playing Live for speed, I have tried many other sims like iRacing, Assetto Corsa and i tiny bit of rFactor before. I think Project cars is a good game, but what i realized from racing online is the lack of socializing. So i think these events here could help out with that? + i have been looking for some leagues out of project cars anyway :)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

My name is kebs also known as Oscar. I'm 19 years old and i come from Finland. I just picked up Project Cars after 6years of playing Live for speed, I have tried many other sims like iRacing, Assetto Corsa and i tiny bit of rFactor before. I think Project cars is a good game, but what i realized from racing online is the lack of socializing. So i think these events here could help out with that? + i have been looking for some leagues out of project cars anyway :)
Oh no guys, he's from Finland, we're all doomed!!!! :p

Nice to have you aboard!

Mr AlcoN

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, new member here!
A 30+ bloke from Finland living in Sweden the past 7 seven years due to studies.
Live for sim racing and been mainly on console until six months ago when i decided to completely go over to PC and built my own rig which i now live to perfect.
I mainly drive project cars and Assetto corsa but i also have iRacing but haven't begun play it seriously yet. I have driven in many P.C. leagues and currently driving a couple A.C leagues as well.
I stumbled over this community just by accident and saw the amazing events you host and had to be a part of it!
So am really looking forward to race against you all a soon as possible! :)

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Suomi mainittu!

Yeah hope to see you in ts soon mate! :)

Users who are viewing this thread