Introduce Yourself (3 Viewers)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey @Spyder.Christian! Welcome to RSR, we'd be happy if you step in with our iRacers! :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

wodm

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello all
some of you may vaguely remember me ;) others will not.
dropped out of racing for a while due to bad back and change of job / timetable but i am looking to get back on board soon.
picked up a new wheel and stand but need to test my pc out as its the same one i was using when we first met lol

anyhoo, ill be trying out again soon and hopefully not causing accidents on a track near you.
herbie.jpg

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello all
some of you may vaguely remember me ;) others will not.
dropped out of racing for a while due to bad back and change of job / timetable but i am looking to get back on board soon.
picked up a new wheel and stand but need to test my pc out as its the same one i was using when we first met lol

anyhoo, ill be trying out again soon and hopefully not causing accidents on a track near you.View attachment 8288
Welcome Back! Join us when ever you can, we have a Christmas Fun night coming soon so keep an eye out.

EWilkens

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im new here, and look forward to participate in some organized racing.
I am from Denmark (Odense), I've been playing Grand Tourismo since v1, but has been away from sim racing since GT5. I just bought Project Cars 2 (since im on PC now), and hope to get a lot of fun out of it as well. We are a group of 4 guys looking for some league or competition to be part of (hence why im here). I found the RSR site through projectcarsesports.com :)

I hope to be able to participate in a lot of fun with you guys!

Let me know if you have any good tips of how to start out in the best possible way

Cheers :cool:

Diogo Pereirinha

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey lads,
Im Diogo Pereirinha from Lisbon,Portugal, im 22yo and since i got my car license in real life, I started to enjoy cars for some reason and ended up in simracing.
I started on simracing in december of 2018 on raceroom, in a portuguese community that helped me a lot, but 2 months after i wanted something more in terms of simulator, cuz i didnt feel that the FFB and the damage(basically everything) didnt feel right, so some guys recommended iracing. Andddddd my life is over xD.
in february of 2019 started on iracing and yeah, since then its always climbing and learning.

Hope i can help the team/community!
Basically ill be on ts, whenever im not working xD, anything hit me up.
Now that raceroom is getting nice updates, im racing there sometimes when im tired of iracing and just want to chill for 10 or something minutes and do some league races, but not too much effort for now. Iracing will always be my priority unless some GAME(i know its a simulator xD) get in the level of iracing.

Cya on the pits :p

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everybody at RSR :happy:

I join this community for the upcoming Endurance championship on Wednesdays. Actually I wanted to join in earlier for some other championships but unfortunately race days weren’t cutting it for me.

I’m French, 24 and coming from AOR I see somewhat familiar names. Around November 2018 I stepped up my interest for simracing and built a PC. Since then I’ve bought AC, ACC, iRacing and rFactor 2 although I haven’t been using the latter too much.

I had to set aside simracing for a bit last year but I’m looking forward to dive back in and get up to speed. Should be awesome!

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
Welcome and happy to see you at RSR @TornavidaBerk !
I'm sure you'll enjoy this delightful community as much as we do.

Berk is a close friend of mine, together with whom we play all sorts of games online. I expect it'll be a ton of fun to participate in the races here together.

happy racing!

Doomday

RSR Academy
Reaction score
greetings, i am here for the RSR Endurance series, might become more active, depends on if I like it here :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
greetings, i am here for the RSR Endurance series, might become more active, depends on if I like it here :)
Welcome to RSR
You'll like it here :D

behemoth_nmg

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to these types of racing forums , I find the support from SIM racing enthusiasts and platforms very intriguing. I'm 36, live in Tijuana with my partner and child, therefore I try to maximize enjoyment of my driving experience online with other adults who truly value their time.

I've been a big fan of racing games ever since I played RC-PRO AM on the NES, altough GT2 is probably my favorite racing game of all time. Today I mostly play Asseto Corsa with a gamepad just for kicks, I hang around in the evenings on a personal private server doing laps and welcome anyone looking for casual competitive racing. Even though I have played racing games all of my life, I'm very much a novice, but am eager to listen, watch and learn new skills from great SIM drivers.

I mostly play just to relieve everyday stress, if anyone is interested in doing a race session send me a message and I'll clear my schedule. I also own PC2, but prefer to play AC.

See you at the starting line.

Paco

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody and greatings from Germany !

Well I´m 41 years old and have played a looot of racing titles in my life, Lotus, N.I.C.E, Need for Speed, Gran Tourismo 1-X ...ahh too many

Well right now I´m playing Dirt Rally 1 (hate 2) , Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa.

Since some Years I have an racing seat and an Thrustmaster 500 RS wheelset, then i get some Bass Shakers on the pedals and the seat, powered with simvibe from SimXperience. Since 1 Year I´m only driving in VR with my Oculus Rift, I can´t play on normal screen anymore.

I just found you because someone had your adress in his signature :) And I thought, well that side looks extremly good and organised.

I tried to drive online races but often i had to wait to long to take part of the race or the race was locked, so i gave up on that.
I think that will get better with you. :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everybody and greatings from Germany !

Well I´m 41 years old and have played a looot of racing titles in my life, Lotus, N.I.C.E, Need for Speed, Gran Tourismo 1-X ...ahh too many

Well right now I´m playing Dirt Rally 1 (hate 2) , Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa.

Since some Years I have an racing seat and an Thrustmaster 500 RS wheelset, then i get some Bass Shakers on the pedals and the seat, powered with simvibe from SimXperience. Since 1 Year I´m only driving in VR with my Oculus Rift, I can´t play on normal screen anymore.

I just found you because someone had your adress in his signature :) And I thought, well that side looks extremly good and organised.

I tried to drive online races but often i had to wait to long to take part of the race or the race was locked, so i gave up on that.
I think that will get better with you. :)
Welcome to RSR Daniel! there are always plenty of events to take part in, check out the forum and get familiar with things. Join us on teamspeak and get involved. Most events are first come first served but should you be interested then signup even if its as a reserve.

ruhollahkuhsar

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm 28 years and i'm a race enthusiast too. I'm very happy to be here. I've played racing games since my childhood; I remember i had a NES and then a Sega Mega Drive and i loved the racing games specially F1 and rally games since then. I've played many racing titles like Dirt, Grid, NFS, etc. Now i play Dirt Rally 1 and Assetto Corsa. I have a Logitech Driving Force GT (sorry if its old!!)
I played online races for some time and after a while i got exhausted of stupid (sorry i use this word) drivers and servers. so i found this forum and i hope i can have a good time and good race with you guys

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm 28 years and i'm a race enthusiast too. I'm very happy to be here. I've played racing games since my childhood; I remember i had a NES and then a Sega Mega Drive and i loved the racing games specially F1 and rally games since then. I've played many racing titles like Dirt, Grid, NFS, etc. Now i play Dirt Rally 1 and Assetto Corsa. I have a Logitech Driving Force GT (sorry if its old!!)
I played online races for some time and after a while i got exhausted of stupid (sorry i use this word) drivers and servers. so i found this forum and i hope i can have a good time and good race with you guys
Welcome to RSR

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Welcome buddy :) don't worry about the wheel it's still very capable to kick ass!

Users who are viewing this thread