Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
May I ask you what that blue piece plastic is for?
Those are 3D printed paddles and an assembly to keep secure to the wheel. The/my DFGT only has buttons on the rear of the wheel, @Erik printed some paddles and bracket that you can find on thingiverse

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Those are 3D printed paddles and an assembly to keep secure to the wheel. The/my DFGT only has buttons on the rear of the wheel, @Erik printed some paddles and bracket that you can find on thingiverse
Awesome!

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello All , Been playing racing games for years, Since the early days of TOCA, recently gave up playing Fifa so I now have all this spare time, I want to put that into PC2 and getting better at Race Sims, Currently just trying out the set ups with the Logitech G920, why I haven't played more I am not sure, the reason I am here is I tried a few online matches and well it can only be described as a S@*£ Show, first corners are horrible, when you are trying to drive fairly it just ruins the game.

I hope to get a better set up and enjoy some actual racing, not dodge-ems.

Id love to jump straight in but I know I have to build up to it. So I will be on the look out for new races :)

StuckPigINC

Community Member
Reaction score
What’s shaking everyone? Interested in racing in AC and ACC, (more so ACC.) 32 year old male, Sweet home Chicago based, solid broadband, really been getting into sim racing in my spare time, but after doing some lobby races, I really have trouble with the sportsmanship (or lack of) when it comes to the people that ruin whole lobbies (not avoiding contact if there’s going to be any potential cost to them in time or position, barreling into corners with reckless abandon, PIT-ing people out in corners to gain position, diving back out on the track if they loose track limits without being concerned what havok is going to be caused, etc etc.) Obviously mistakes happen (that’s part of the fun in my opinion) but knowing how to minimize carnage to others, and even caring in the first place is something that seems to be lacking in any lobbies I’ve been in. I’m not the best, but not the worst, and just want a fun yet competitive league with some likeminded folks to have a good time and work on honing my skills more and more (I never considered how difficult that would be in regular online lobbies.) I own a small construction buisness (have the next 2 months or so off since I can’t work in the winter here) and would be able to make scheduled races no problem (except the rare instance.) Have a good headset and a good mic, run a G29 wheel and pedals. If there’s anything else anyone else needs/wants to know, of course feel free to ask, otherwise, if I sound like a decent fit, lemme know next steps. Never been in a league before, but have always wanted to. When building my business before, wasnt sure if I would 100% be able to work around schedules and didn’t want to possibly negatively effect any league by not being consistent on availability. Hope to join you folks, lemme know next steps if I can! Not sure if you all are still taking people in and active, if so, would love to join.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@LoreGT, Welcome to the forum. About time you joined the championship kicks off on Thursday.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Welcome & have fun with us at RSR

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
well hi, i love racing and cars, it is what i born for, im from colombia i am 26 years old and i want to race! You can add me on steam as danvel37, ill also would like to have some help on how to be promoted and how to play with u guys
Hi guys! So long since i talked with you! I dont know if you guys still remeber me, im the unforunate guy that burn his old notebook on the simulation of the 24 hours of lemans playing PC1 with you, that then won the g29 wheel but did not note it becuase his computer was damaged and forgot to enter and check, lol. I wanna let you guys know that i lways remeber all of you of wich i was able to play with, i think by the end of the year im gonna have a decent computer so i can be back to race you! Take care nd i hope this Covid 19 thing is going well for you and you fa.mily

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys! So long since i talked with you! I dont know if you guys still remeber me, im the unforunate guy that burn his old notebook on the simulation of the 24 hours of lemans playing PC1 with you, that then won the g29 wheel but did not note it becuase his computer was damaged and forgot to enter and check, lol. I wanna let you guys know that i lways remeber all of you of wich i was able to play with, i think by the end of the year im gonna have a decent computer so i can be back to race you! Take care nd i hope this Covid 19 thing is going well for you and you fa.mily
Hey Daniel! you havent been forgotten so dont worry, keep yourself safe and we will see you soon enough! :)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome @dalandlord1981, we're going to host some non-racing games later today @ 20:00 UTC, if you would like to join in and meet some of the regulars?

Andrewburgen

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi

Andrewburgen aka andrew

23 years old from Scotland, been a spare time sim racer for a while but stopped a while ago due to commitments at work (I was a soldier at the time so left to go on operations) glad to be back in it and hoping to be up and racing again by mid/end of April (waiting on a new wheel)

hope to be a good part of this all soon

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread