Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

Matt95

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you Eugene :)

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Mia Nathayos, welcome to the forum RSR. Join any event on pC2, assetto corsa, ACC, automobilista 2

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm starting (I still don't really understand how this works, but I'll get there). I love cars and running. :)
if you have any problems you can always join us on teamspeak and we can explain further. hope this helps :)

TheOneTrueSpLiT

Community Member
Reaction score
Greetings all.

I'm a 50+ retired (thanks to 5 strokes) Snr Software Engineer (BAE SYSTEMS/Marconi/GEC-Avionics) retired (maybe even retarded) in Cornwall, UK.

I've been a serious flight simmer for over 10 years (FSX, X-Plane, DCS) and started sim racing last year as something new to try out and be challenged with, so I'm relatively new to online multiplayer competitiveness. And that shows as I started with that cheapo Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 wheel/pedals (even tho I can't stand the "Red Team" and I only got this wheel as it was the cheapest) and it is no better than my Xbox controller - but I have TrackIR which is a huge bonus!!!

Having said that I've gone more-or-less "no expense spared" in terms of racing sims; Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2 and Race Room - I tried iRacing last year and to be honest I didn't care for it, too expensive IMO for an amateur such as myself.

I'm looking to have some fun with others in those sims and, maybe, be convinced to invest in a better wheel ;)

Say "hi" if you see me, I'll be the one way back there at the back, swearing and cursing at my wheel, and Ferrari.

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Welcome to one of the friendliest racing communities you can find @TheOneTrueSpLiT!
We recently just started a league in project cars 2with round 2 happening tomorrow. Feel free to sign up & nosey around the forum!

Kula77

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
My name is Manuel Monteiro and im Portuguese. I play Simracing games a long time ago. Was Beta tester of Assetto Corsa, Raceroom and Project Cars. Now i play Raceroom, Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2.

Last edited:

Selly

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi i'm Marcel and i drive Iracing and other sims sins many years.

Mr Ferret

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm from East Yorkshire, England.
Play the following racing games on PC: Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2, Automobilista 2.
I use a Logitech G920 wheel. My PC has a GTX 1060 GPU with Ryzen 5 2600 CPU and 16GB ram.
Hoping to join in asap, I have raced in other leagues elsewhere on several occasions and love close racing, I hate being 2-3 secs per lap quicker or slower than others so hopefully I'm at a similar pace to lots of you.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm from East Yorkshire, England.
Play the following racing games on PC: Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2, Automobilista 2.
I use a Logitech G920 wheel. My PC has a GTX 1060 GPU with Ryzen 5 2600 CPU and 16GB ram.
Hoping to join in asap, I have raced in other leagues elsewhere on several occasions and love close racing, I hate being 2-3 secs per lap quicker or slower than others so hopefully I'm at a similar pace to lots of you.
Welcome mate :) Don't worry you'll find drivers with very different skill levels accross the field so there should always be someone to race alongside ;) we have the Revolution Cup going now, I highly encourage you to sign up as a reserve driver there are usually open seats available each races :) see ya on track!

The2nd1

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello.
I've been doing the whole "sim racing" thing since I got Nr2003 back in 04' or thereabouts, though I've never really bothered to look into online stuff until fairly recently. I've been wanting to get into online racing for quite some time now but never really had the confidence for it. I own Assetto Corsa, rFactor 1&2, NR2003, Automobilista, and ProjectCARS 2, though I mostly play AC currently cause I just got it and it's online stuff is much more accessible and the like.

I currently reside in the US, Central Standard Time, and I'm available most days of the week currently so I hope to get started soon-ish.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello.
I've been doing the whole "sim racing" thing since I got Nr2003 back in 04' or thereabouts, though I've never really bothered to look into online stuff until fairly recently. I've been wanting to get into online racing for quite some time now but never really had the confidence for it. I own Assetto Corsa, rFactor 1&2, NR2003, Automobilista, and ProjectCARS 2, though I mostly play AC currently cause I just got it and it's online stuff is much more accessible and the like.

I currently reside in the US, Central Standard Time, and I'm available most days of the week currently so I hope to get started soon-ish.
Welcome to RevolutionSimRacing(RSR)! check out our events and take a look around, we use Discord for text chat and TeamSpeak for voice chat and events. :)

k.dachbauer

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm Photon and I used to be Photonenbert.

Which was way to complicated i guess for non-germans and everyone kept misinterpreting the real meaning of my name which has never been Photo.

It's Photon.

#mindblown

...it also was way to wide for my new avatar... :p
hihih!

k.dachbauer

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Karl,
and I just switched from PS4 Grand Tourismo Sport to Pc Project Cars2.
It is actually my first online racing experience.
That`s why I am looking for some clean race group.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Karl,
and I just switched from PS4 Grand Tourismo Sport to Pc Project Cars2.
It is actually my first online racing experience.
That`s why I am looking for some clean race group.
Welcome Karl, and welcome to the awesome world of sim racing. We always welcome new members and are more than happy to help along the way as long as they understand and respect our Rules & Regulations. You will find both casual racers and seasoned sim racers who both have the experience and skills to back it up. A few words of advice, being new to online racing, you will find drivers a lot less predictable than AI but careful studying of these drivers will also allow you to learn from them but more importantly how their race craft is. As long as your safe and sensible then you will fit right in. Finally regardless of pace or experience, this is the place to learn and grow as a driver with opportunities to venture into other sims such as iRacing and rFactor2.

check out the forum for upcoming races and join us on teamspeak to get to know us. :)

mcquiston

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Dave here, been playing racing games since as young as i remember, thought id take it to the next level by purchasing a rigout and getting back into the league racing .:cool:

Used to race leagues back in the Forza 2 days at forzamotorsport uk, maybe some folk here may have raced there too!!
I miss it so i want to get back into it :D

Looking to race perhaps in Pcars 2 or F1 possibly. Cheers.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread