Introduce Yourself (5 Viewers)

Fulanito De Tal

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi people,

I found this site through an internet search. I recently got an Oculus Rift S and got into sim racing again. I mostly race on Project Cars 2, though I also have Assetto Corsa, just have to learn to work it right. In order of preference, I like open wheel, NASCAR, and actual stock cars.

I'll be looking around to learn how this forum works and see if I can jump on a race with some of yall.

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

How's this for a voice from the past ? I'm looking to get back on the Sim Racing horse, so to speak but I am old and very rusty. Do you guys run beginners sessions, or something I could, maybe jump into without causing other drivers a problem ?

A few changes to what I have installed. No more iRacing for me but I do have pCars/pCars2, AC and ACC, rFactor2 and Race Room. Oh and I might need some guidance with joining sessions and discord . . . . Yeah I've been out of it for a while.

Thanks

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey all,

How's this for a voice from the past ? I'm looking to get back on the Sim Racing horse, so to speak but I am old and very rusty. Do you guys run beginners sessions, or something I could, maybe jump into without causing other drivers a problem ?

A few changes to what I have installed. No more iRacing for me but I do have pCars/pCars2, AC and ACC, rFactor2 and Race Room. Oh and I might need some guidance with joining sessions and discord . . . . Yeah I've been out of it for a while.

Thanks
Welcome ! There are some pcars 2 fun night on thursdays organised by @FuBii , this is the non so serious racing with wacky combos you re looking for ;) for more serious stuff I'd suggest you go have a look into the current ACC championship :) have fun!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome back Martin :D

We've cancelled our AC and pCARS2 leagues, but some members are still running some individual races in them so keep an eye on those sections of the forum to see when those races are. We're concentrating on ACC, rF2 and iRacing for the time being and keeping an eye on how AMS2 develops to see if it's something we can run in the future (it's not really ready yet truth be told but Reiza are making good progress)

DuNdAsRaCiNg

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wanted to say hi. I’m new to summer racing and keen to get into a league. I’m playing project cars 2 on the PS4 and I’m based in the UK. I’d really appreciate it if someone could let me know how to sign up for a league please. Cheers

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wanted to say hi. I’m new to summer racing and keen to get into a league. I’m playing project cars 2 on the PS4 and I’m based in the UK. I’d really appreciate it if someone could let me know how to sign up for a league please. Cheers
1st of all welcome to rsr
Unfortunately we are a PC based community..
Pc2 is no longer on the official roster im affraid.

Once again welcome an sorry to bear bad news...

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Rafael

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's been a few weeks now, that I have registered here to settle down at RSR ;) I quickly connected to discord and teamspeak, but totally lost track on my "duties" on the forum. So here it goes:

My name is Rafael Sommer, 33 years old and I've been into racing games like since forever. Especially formula one games, but also the colin mcrae series were awesome!

The year 2010 was the first time I considered joining an online community to race against others in a league. So I ordered a logitech g25 and so my journey began...
This was also the time and place where I met Selly, who brought me here :cool: The coolest thing is, that in 2012 we finally met each other in person, as we decided to go to the DTM final in Hockenheim. A great friendship evolved since then. We still meet several times every year to different occasions (like karting).
In that community we switched games from codemasters (F1), rFactor (1 & 2) and a few others to iRacing (where we finally stayed at) . And I must say it is a lot of fun and I enjoy it very much.

And that's why I am here. I want to participate in races and to contribute to this great community. I am also a big fan of endurance races. Racing in a team is so different and thrilling. I am very thankful, that we can perform this here.

Besides the time on my pc, I enjoy food. I can eat and eat and eat :D I also spend a lot of time watching netflix etc. And what about sports? I go outside. I love riding my mtb in the woods, skiing in the winter of course.

I'm looking forward to hearing or seeing you soon, either in teamspeak or on the track.

Greetings
Rafael

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's been a few weeks now, that I have registered here to settle down at RSR ;) I quickly connected to discord and teamspeak, but totally lost track on my "duties" on the forum. So here it goes:

My name is Rafael Sommer, 33 years old and I've been into racing games like since forever. Especially formula one games, but also the colin mcrae series were awesome!

The year 2010 was the first time I considered joining an online community to race against others in a league. So I ordered a logitech g25 and so my journey began...
This was also the time and place where I met Selly, who brought me here :cool: The coolest thing is, that in 2012 we finally met each other in person, as we decided to go to the DTM final in Hockenheim. A great friendship evolved since then. We still meet several times every year to different occasions (like karting).
In that community we switched games from codemasters (F1), rFactor (1 & 2) and a few others to iRacing (where we finally stayed at) . And I must say it is a lot of fun and I enjoy it very much.

And that's why I am here. I want to participate in races and to contribute to this great community. I am also a big fan of endurance races. Racing in a team is so different and thrilling. I am very thankful, that we can perform this here.

Besides the time on my pc, I enjoy food. I can eat and eat and eat :D I also spend a lot of time watching netflix etc. And what about sports? I go outside. I love riding my mtb in the woods, skiing in the winter of course.

I'm looking forward to hearing or seeing you soon, either in teamspeak or on the track.

Greetings
Rafael
Welcome to RSR

tonysnyder

Community Member
Reaction score
i would really like to find the old version of detroit belle isle on ac. had facebook ads & stuff

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i would really like to find the old version of detroit belle isle on ac. had facebook ads & stuff
unfortunately not something you will find here, but i can recommend race department for ac mods

loyalclaw

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Elias. I'm from Denmark and I'm 16 years old and have been racing since I was 14. I joined this community because i love racing and wanted a better place to find serious games. I found this site on a google search. I play Project Cars 2, F1 2020, and a little bit of Asetto Corsa.
Looking forward to racing with you!

nerves

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

New here but, been sim racing for a long time (iracing 10+ years Frankie Diaz). looking forward to some team racing. I'm not the fastest but, I'm pretty safe.

Da Edgeman

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello from Canada! I'm not exactly new to Sim Racing but this is the first time that I've taken it seriously. I've grown up around the track (Mosport) and I've raced in several sport compact drag racing series here in my Province as well as a couple NHRA sanctioned events. I'm an F1 fan but my heart is with GT racing which is why I've been racing in Assetto Corsa Competizione on my PC for the past 3 weeks. I'm a clean and consistent racer trying to improve my pace and knowledge. I'm looking forward to some good wheel to wheel action and some fun. I play ACC, F1 2020 I have an iRacing account that I should probably renew but ACC has replaced that sim for me. I also have PC2, and Raceroom as well. I'm down for a race on any of those just hmu.

Users who are viewing this thread