Project CARS 2 10th Dec 2017: 2 Hours of Texas - Crossover with PRD (2 Viewers)

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY Could you give some indication when the final placement will be announced? Or is someone else in charge of the organisation?

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
Weather Update:

Weather will be sourced from the closest location to the track, which in this case is Fort Worth, Texas. We will have 4 weather slots for the race, and weather will be pulled from Sunday 12/10 (day of race). For those that would like to keep an eye on it, this should be helpful.

Looking ahead for a forecast, it looks very nice.

Current forecast as it sits today, weather would be clear for all 4 slots.

I will update weather with a final forecast on Saturday, and final weather will be posted about 5 hours before the race on Sunday.

Last edited:

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
Unrelated to weather, will there be a broadcast for this event? Commentary?

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Name: T.rev.1
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? yes
What Class do you want to drive? GTE

Berserker

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Berserker
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes
What Class do you want to drive? GTE

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly I'll have to pull out of this one. I'm going to a party on the 9th so wont be in any condition to drive on the Sunday :vomit:

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY when is the attendee list going to be updated? I am not sure if I am allowed to start since me and some others are not listed in the very first port of this thread. :nailbiting:

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY when is the attendee list going to be updated? I am not sure if I am allowed to start since me and some others are not listed in the very first port of this thread. :nailbiting:
Everyone who signs up will race, normally what we do with these crossover events is just create two lobbies if we get too many for one. The grid for this circuit is 31 I believe so we're already past that with RSR drivers, let alone adding the PRD drivers. The driver list is just a way for us to easily keep track of how many have signed up, class selection, organisation, etc. I'll update it for you though. :)

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to pull out of this one. Horse-riding week-end is confirmed for this week.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im going to have to pull out of this race, sorry!

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
I will have to withdraw due to family commitments but hope to be able to spectate at some point during the race, I am gutted that I cannot take part but this is one of those real life unexpectancies. I do apologize for the late notification.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Final Weather:

All clear for qualifying and for race, in all slots.

Sadly (or luckily), an extremely nice day in Texas for the race. Shouldn't be a cloud in the sky.
Thanks, I'll add it to the event details. :)

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Checking out the sign-ups on the first post... I'm already wearing my 'Slowest Racer in the LMP900 Class' badge with pride.

(in case you're surprised seeing me pick that class: I love love love the older cars in pCARS2 – and although I wouldn't be comfortable choosing LMP1 or LMP2, I'd happily jump into LMP900 all day long)

I'll be in the BMW V12 LMR. Banging in laps around the 1:12.5 mark at the moment. A little bit off Cluck who's sitting in the leaderboards with one-ten dead.

Looking forward to the race!

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly I need to pull out of this race. I find the track not fun at all to drive and I can't get a feeling for the car. Can't imagine myself having fun driving it for two hours. Thanks to the admins for organising but sadly this one isn't cut out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread