Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Update team Green: @Gosku & Nismo

Gosku Qualified in P13
Gosku started the race and did a really good job. Later on we climbed all the way to P9. But P9 brake tested Oskari and he had to avoid it and spun to P17.
Later on we had a hard battle with a Ford who rammed gosku of the track after some weird door to door glueing.

I Jump in the car and get murdered on my 2nd lap by some guy. I Recovered but a few laps later not being quite comfortable I binned it and that gave us 3 minutes of repair time.

After that I almost drove my entire stint until I had a slide into T1 and came to a hold. With nowhere to go 2 cars piled on to me... But guess what; It was the same Ford GT who had tried to kill us earlier. So as Fernando Alonso would say: KARMA!

Now Oskari is back behind the wheel and we haven't quite decided what to do yet so we will carry on until we are bored I guess.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team Red just retired.

That was my fault. I thought I warned that GT3 enough that I'm going for a dive.. Flashed my lights and stayed on inside line. But yea, still my fault in the end.

What a shit race that was...... There wasn't a single pit without damage repair. Every stint there was an incident with a lapped car... Really not satisfied with the racecraft of our lobby. Hope next races are better.

Here just one example out of many:

Last edited:

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Brother and sister.

Left @Gosku, right @ramdrop
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations @ramdrop, @grobi0815, @Vernux
Also a big congrats to @Gosku for finishing for the first time in a special event!

Tough luck for our team and great fortune for the other.

Great racing!

Last edited:

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well what a day it must be said, it's still sinking in now.

My goal for 2019 was to win at least 1 special event, we came close at Daytona, Bathurst we had the pace but Sebring felt really good despite my personal health not.

It was amazing to find that we had great pace over the 12 hours and were noticeably the quickest out there, looking at splits above us we could have won those too.

Here are a few clips that I got during my stints.

And ofcourse, the full race.

..aaaaaaand the final thing that I need to add is that we were...

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wow, what a ride.
First win for me in a special event. A huge, huge thank you to @Vernux and @ramdrop who knew that I can't do more then 2 stints in total, because my fitness level is not at 100% after 4 weeks of illness.
These two really killed it yesterday. Not a single scratch on the car after 12 hours. Fastest lap from @Vernux (@ramdrop was only 1 tenth behind him).
And I'm glad to be back in my racing seat. My times at the first stint were ok, my second stint was not that good, but there was no pressure from our opponents. So, who cares :p

Users who are viewing this thread