Assetto Corsa Competizione 12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM) (2 Viewers)

12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM)
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 11:00
Until: Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fuck me sideways, just had a look in my calendar, I'm not even at home on the 18th... So no Suzuka for me :-(

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Regarding team Orange: I'm definitely in, but as I have the P1LMS race that same day, I want do my stints after that race, which finishes at 21:00 cet. I'm happy to drive the last 3/4 hours non stop for the 12hrs of Suzuka .

@miagi @Taorminator And whoever is joining team orange :)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Since the event will be oversubscribed, this might be of interest:
Even more incentive to take part!

View attachment 8572

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Something to keep in mind: RLM have set a SA requirement of >79 for their upcoming Bathurst team event, so it's likely that they'll do the same for this one. So if your safety rating isn't above 79, and your team makes it onto the entry, you may be left disappointed that you can't take part.

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
In have SA of 90 :p but 2 or 3 Monza races and I could be in trouble xD

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
Any free places for the marathon?

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any free places for the marathon?
As I can't participate on this one, you could take my spot in Team Red. Just contact @Morvic @Jeff[NL]
Sign ups are not open atm and the run on the free spots will be huge, so nothing set in stone for now.

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
@Morvic and @Jeff[NL] Gents, would like to participate in the race with you, how are you looking on it? Any free spot for me?

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
@Morvic @Jeff[NL] Guys, just read about pre-qualification shootout in discord which is gonna be soon, and since I still abroad, it's regret to announce that I'm was to hurry with my participating wish. Going be back in April, so excited, but had to say to cross me over from the list, don't want to fail. Maybe just keep me in some reserve if it's possible.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
RACERS, THE WAIT IS OVER!

With this post, we are opening the sign ups for the Qualifying Race for RLM's upcoming 12 H Suzuka event. 25 teams have received an invitation; the remaining 25 team slots are up for grabs in this Qualifying Race, for a total of 50 teams taking part in the 12 H race. In order to secure yourself a team slot for the 12 H race, you need to take part in this Qualifying Race with your team and finish among the top 25.

RLM stewards will also look at your racing etiquette. If you win this Qualifying Race with reckless driving, you will not get a car slot for the 12 H race. If you finish 30th but got taken out by others and have fast pace, you can still get a team slot for the 12 H race. RLM will communicate the car slot decisions 2 days after this Qualifying Race.

Note: this race will NOT determine your starting grid position for the 12 H race. This race "just" determines which teams get a slot for the 12 H race. In total, 25 car slots are up for grabs.

Schedule

Date of this Qualifying Race: Saturday March 21, 2020

P - 16:00 - 16:15 GMT - 15 Mins
Q - 16:15 - 16:30 GMT - 15 Mins
R - 16:30 - 18:30 GMT - 2 Hours

3 Mandatory pitstops with driver swap at each pitstop (!).

Teams of 2-4 drivers. We expect the teams to stay the same for the actual 12 H race in April. 1 driver change per team is permitted in case of absences, illness etc. It is explicitly not permitted to let your “fast alien friends” run the Qualifying Race for you, and then switch to a completely new driver lineup for the actual 12 H race. Doing this will see your team removed from the race.

Sign your team up for the Qualifying Race here: https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/championships/138/
Unlimited signups for the Qualifying Race, we will run multiple servers.

Just as a reminder, the dates of the actual 12H Suzuka race:
- Sat. April 11, Superpole Qualifying
- Sat. April 18, 12 H Race

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm not at home on the 21. March weekend, will that be a problem?

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm not at home on the 21. March weekend, will that be a problem?
Don't think so, you can swap like 2 of 4 driver from the qualy race to the actual race if needed, according to their discord.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, we still have lots of reserve drivers, but still two teams with just two drivers. Would love to finalize the teams, so we can have all have a chance at the qualifying race and hopefully we can qualify all RSR teams for this race.

EDIT: Forget my message! I just saw that Tom registered two teams already with all drivers. Thank you! @Battenberg !!!!!

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, we still have lots of reserve drivers, but still two teams with just two drivers. Would love to finalize the teams, so we can have all have a chance at the qualifying race and hopefully we can qualify all RSR teams for this race.

EDIT: Forget my message! I just saw that Tom registered two teams already with all drivers. Thank you! @Battenberg !!!!!
Right now, no RSR team has signup for the qualy race or I'm blind :)

As I wrote, I sadly cant take part in the 12h because I'm not at home. However if a team needs me in the qualy race I happily join and help to get a race spot :)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@MelBonkers I've only put teams in this thread's OP, like exited said nobody has been signed up yet, so You guys need to sort that out between yourselves.

@t0daY @Puffpirat please can you sign up on RLM so I can sign us up? :)
Post automatically merged:

Also, any thoughts on a car?

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@MelBonkers I've only put teams in this thread's OP, like exited said nobody has been signed up yet, so You guys need to sort that out between yourselves.

Ok, @Battenberg, thanx for sharing that info.

@Taorminator @miagi can you please sign up on RLM site? @Taorminator can your race with us in team Orange? We then have at least 3 drivers and @falcon2081 can tell us later if he's joining as a fourth driver.

Please let me know guys, so I can sign us up for the qualfying race on March 21st. #NeedToFindAWayToSellThisToMyWife :D

Btw, I see what I did wrong: I was looking at the 3Hrs of Bathurst Race

Last edited:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ah damn I had hoped I had more time. Looks like I’ll be on vacation that weekend but it’s not 100% clear.

If you need a confirmation now I’m sadly out :(

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, @Battenberg, thanx for sharing that info.

@Taorminator @miagi can you please sign up on RLM site? @Taorminator can your race with us in team Orange? We then have at least 3 drivers and @falcon2081 can tell us later if he's joining as a fourth driver.

Please let me know guys, so I can sign us up for the qualfying race on March 21st. #NeedToFindAWayToSellThisToMyWife :D

Btw, I see what I did wrong: I was looking at the 3Hrs of Bathurst Race
I'm signed up for the 3h of Bathurst and I think I'm assigned to team orange? Dont have the time to check now

Users who are viewing this thread