Assetto Corsa Competizione 12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM) (1 Viewer)

12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM)
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 11:00
Until: Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What do you think about this stint schedule wise:
View attachment 8688

Ideally we'd have 20 laps per driver, but with 3 mandatory pitstops ideally 15 laps per stint.

Oh shit, we need to one more driver swap at the end too! Forgot about that @miagi and @Taorminator . This means one of you needs to take over from at the end
Post automatically merged:

RSR Blue and Orange are in different splits! Hope this means higher chances for qualifying both cars!!!!

Last edited:

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok so Battenberg's PC crashed, he is now back in and ready to race, I am waiting for the race to start so I can join and hopefully fix the "Offline issue".

We are to start 18th, so not too far to go to get to p12 and into the 12h of Suzuka!

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've done my stint, got us within the target. Puffy in the car now for a short stint before handing over to Crabby. We still have Crabby's Offline Issue, so the plan is for me and Crabby to leave the game before puffy does his pitstop, puffy disconnecting and crabby quickly connecting in his place. Fingers crossed it works, as we're in the hunt to get into the big race atm!

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So no luck with Crabby's issue, so he's doing a stint in his own car for the data. The RLM staff had stated that they're only looking for pace and cleanliness, not necessarily finishing position, so we're hoping they will consider our individual performances combined.

But anyway, the race itself was great fun! It was a great pleasure to race with Puffy & Crabby. :cool:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, our race went eniterely not as we wanted, but in the end we finished the race. Were punted off 3 times and had to do damage repairs. Fell back to P46, and finished the car in P30.

In the end we'll if they let us race in the main race for not quitting after our misery :D. @Taorminator and @miagi thanx for the race! Hope we can do more races as a team!

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So no luck with Crabby's issue, so he's doing a stint in his own car for the data. The RLM staff had stated that they're only looking for pace and cleanliness, not necessarily finishing position, so we're hoping they will consider our individual performances combined.

But anyway, the race itself was great fun! It was a great pleasure to race with Puffy & Crabby. :cool:
Sounds like wrong steam64 ID on the RLM website. Had exactly the same issue at Bathurst ;)

Hope that you get a spot!

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was due to a game crash, and it screwed the system. Nothing anyone could do.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sounds like wrong steam64 ID on the RLM website. Had exactly the same issue at Bathurst ;)

Hope that you get a spot!
I've had this several times, the server doesn't like when members from the same team connect/diconnect/reconnect. It gets confused and some drivers might get assigned to a team of their own so that's why they appear "offline". Server restarts clear this issue though so you might get a chance to fix it before the race starts. Just avoid as much as possible to leave and rejoin the server the system doesn't seem robust enough right now

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was due to a game crash, and it screwed the system. Nothing anyone could do.
Damn, what a pity, judging @Battenberg stream you 3 were going strong! Hopefully you will get the spot for the 12h race :)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Looking at streams i thought "Why do F1 go so wide at hairpin?"

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Well if you look at the steering wheel, he clearly can't turn that in more than he does. If that is the fastest line possible on that car. I'm not sure, but I noticed that Ferrari also took the corners in Austria "wide". Maybe they have a small yaw-rate weakness.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well if you look at the steering wheel, he clearly can't turn that in more than he does. If that is the fastest line possible on that car. I'm not sure, but I noticed that Ferrari also took the corners in Austria "wide". Maybe they have a small yaw-rate weakness.
Hamilton in his 2018 pole lap uses same line

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Sad news for RevolutioSimRacing ACC teams none selected :(

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So how about a community race instead?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
At least we had a 2h team race. To be honest, my appetite for Suzuka is fairly satisfied.

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Spa 24h in ACC is happening :) keep your eyes open, will be in Q3 after RLM summer break!
Screenshot_20200419-103128_Discord.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread