Assetto Corsa Competizione 12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM) (1 Viewer)

12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM)
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 11:00
Until: Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would be interested in taking part!

Edit, I understand I probably quite late, but I willing to put in the time if we wanted to put another car together or add me to an existing team

@Battenberg , @Jeff[NL] and @Morvic

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tao is set as Driver#3
Thank you! @miagi @Taorminator I wanted to do some practise this evening, but I'm totally knackered from a too busy and chaotic day at work. Will spend some time with the family and go to bed early. Tomorrow evening I will be online practising for Saturday's race. Sorry guys!

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you! @miagi @Taorminator I wanted to do some practise this evening, but I'm totally knackered from a too busy and chaotic day at work. Will spend some time with the family and go to bed early. Tomorrow evening I will be online practising for Saturday's race. Sorry guys!
I have time this afternoon but not this evening, sorry. I should be ready for the race, I already tested the drivers swaps etc during the Bathurst race :) we are s till driving the merc btw?

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have time this afternoon but not this evening, sorry. I should be ready for the race, I already tested the drivers swaps etc during the Bathurst race :) we are s till driving the merc btw?
After 30 laps : the Merc feels great, needs a lot of trail braking but I can lap consistently in the 2:03:8s with 62l of fuel (rubbered track). I might come and say I later this evening @MelBonkers :)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Made a few small tests in Hotlap with the NSX and the AMG. Put Both at 2:01.6 in hotlap. But I think the AMG has more potential left as I just started making setup for it and the NSX Setup is very refined. However I noticed pretty much the same top-speed in both cars. So the crazy Bathurst-NSX-Top-Speed probably mostly comes from low drag. The AMG is a good machine on this track, main focus should be not to overheat rear tires as that is the only real limitation.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Made a few small tests in Hotlap with the NSX and the AMG. Put Both at 2:01.6 in hotlap. But I think the AMG has more potential left as I just started making setup for it and the NSX Setup is very refined. However I noticed pretty much the same top-speed in both cars. So the crazy Bathurst-NSX-Top-Speed probably mostly comes from low drag. The AMG is a good machine on this track, main focus should be not to overheat rear tires as that is the only real limitation.
That is sweet! I was able to do 2m02s with a not so good setup, so good to here we can improve a bit. Will be online after dinner sometime.

After 30 laps : the Merc feels great, needs a lot of trail braking but I can lap consistently in the 2:03:8s with 62l of fuel (rubbered track). I might come and say I later this evening @MelBonkers :)
Btw, I never did driver swaps, so I need to be taught :-D. Will be online after dinner sometime.

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Btw, I never did driver swaps, so I need to be taught :-D. Will be online after dinner sometime.
It's really simple now. Make sure you have your correct Steam ID set in Redline Motorsports, the rest is explained nicely here:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score

I guess we still can improve :D
S3 ist quite good though.

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Check set08, we switched to a high df setup, is goooood :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Taorminator , so tomorrow miagi will do quali, you drive in the second stint and I bring the car home in the third stint. Good?
Remember you need 3 mandatory pitstops with a driver swap at each and the maximum drive time per driver is 50mins.

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi folks. I‘m very late to this thread. :eek: Saw it this morning..
Just let me know if there is a slot for me to drive. With much practice it should be doable even for me ;)

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What do you think about this stint schedule wise:
1584790490709.png

Ideally we'd have 20 laps per driver, but with 3 mandatory pitstops ideally 15 laps per stint.

Users who are viewing this thread