Assetto Corsa Competizione 12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM) (2 Viewers)

12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM)
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 11:00
Until: Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
A bit interested, since it's so far away it's a great event to work towards now that I've traded in my iRacing career for ACC.
So I will keep you guys updated.
Something tells me I'll be the bronze driver of the lot...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
RLM posted a 3h race at Bathurst on the 8th of march today. Already 60 team sign ups out of 47 possible teams.

Does somebody want to sign up as a team? If yes, which team do we use and which car? I would be up for the race. Its a 2 or 3 drivers per team race.

Cheers.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok found some additional information, they are brand new, 2 days old, probably gathered by their teams test race.
Please everyone have a look in RLM discord and the #faq section. You must register yourself with Real Name and steam64id on their website. After that you will need to create a team on the website and put every driver in it. You will need this created team when the sign up for the 12h races opens.
As it is a little bit over work better do it this week. If you just start to create drivers and the team when the sign up opens, chances will be high to be to late :cool:

I registered at their website. It's actually quite easy. If anyone wants to team up with me, please let me know! As I said I'm racing in P1LMS that day too, but if we have enough drivers, I think I can manage to switch in between the races/pitstops :-D
Post automatically merged:

RLM posted a 3h race at Bathurst on the 8th of march today. Already 60 team sign ups out of 47 possible teams.

Does somebody want to sign up as a team? If yes, which team do we use and which car? I would be up for the race. Its a 2 or 3 drivers per team race.

Cheers.

Exited,

I think I'd want to team up. 3hr race isn't that long too.

Last edited:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score

Cheers.
I registered at their website. It's actually quite easy. If anyone wants to team up with me, please let me know! As I said I'm racing in P1LMS that day too, but if we have enough drivers, I think I can manage to switch in between the races/pitstops :-D

Exited,

I think I'd want to team up. 3hr race isn't that long too.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Exited Can you please create team RevolutionSimRacing Orange and out @miagi and me in it in the first post? We can add other drivers later.

I pick falcon and Mo because of good old times, that would be awesome ^^
Sorry @miagi ! I totally missed thise one! @Exited Can you add @falcon2081 to the team as well?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Would be a sweet 4 driver lineup :D :D :D
3h per drive sounds about right ^^

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanx @Exited!

@miagi you mean we need 1 more driver right? If so, maybe @Taorminator can join us and I hope I can make up for our Nordschleife 24Hr "acrobatic-20times-summersault-drama" :D

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I guess it's time to get telemetry running in ACC and get a bit serious :smuggrin:

Thanx @Exited!

@miagi you mean we need 1 more driver right? If so, maybe @Taorminator can join us and I hope I can make up for our Nordschleife 24Hr "acrobatic-20times-summersault-drama" :D
A I thought @Exited is in there too, my mistake. But I'm fine either way if Tao whats to join.

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I guess it's time to get telemetry running in ACC and get a bit serious :smuggrin:

A I thought @Exited is in there too, my mistake. But I'm fine either way if Tao whats to join.
@miagi Hell yes! I'm also fiddling around with Motec and learned a bit or two about suspension setups :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Updated OP and Created RSR Orange over at RLM. Exited is already in the Red team for this one. Will add @falcon2081 to Orange once he signs up at RLM & confirms he's happy to join orange on here. Ditto for Tao.:)

@falcon2081 @Taorminator please confirm you want to join @miagi and me in team Orange and sign up at RLM website. Signup is easy: just login with your discord idea and edit your profile to update your steam key. Please! Please! Please! :D

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@falcon2081 @Taorminator please confirm you want to join @miagi and me in team Orange and sign up at RLM website. Signup is easy: just login with your discord idea and edit your profile to update your steam key. Please! Please! Please! :D
I'm already signed up for the 3h of Bathurst so you should be able to add me to team orange :) Glad to team up with you again :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@MelBonkers I would love to but I can't commit to it as the date is too far away schedule wise for me. You can put me as reserve for now and by next month I'll know for sure if I can make it or not. :)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
@MelBonkers I would love to but I can't commit to it as the date is too far away schedule wise for me. You can put me as reserve for now and by next month I'll know for sure if I can make it or not. :)
okay it's just a hobby in the end ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread