iRacing 12h Bathurst - 4th March 2017 | Cancelled (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Date - 4th March 2017
Practice - 06:00 - 08:30 GMT
Qualifying - 08:30 - 09:25 GMT

Drivers briefing - 09:35 - 10:00 GMT
Race start - 10:00 - 22:00 GMT

A - Mercedes/Audi/McLaren // B - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup // C - Kia Optima GT4

Weather - Dynamic
Time of day - Late afternoon
Field Size - 60
Minimum team irating - 2000
(The average irating of your team has to be above 2000 and only one person on your team can be below 2k)
Minimum individual irating - 1500
Minimum safety rating - B class 2.0

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@TonyR, @falcon2081 and myself did that race last year and it was a lot of fun. Esterson Motorsports is hosting this event this year and I thought I am going to spread it here. It is mental but also hilariously good fun. Would be some people interested? :)

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Bathurst, enough said you can bury me there, although god knows what my irating will be in march, it's 2k +/- 500 depending on how many times I've been dive-bombed over the last few races.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Will start thinking on a livery design :artist:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Bassetts this is a privately hosted event. iRating should not be affected.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I may have renewed my iRacing subscription for 3 months halfway through the race... :p I'll give iRacing another crack and see how I go (might need some help tuning the force feedback settings). I would definitely like my first race if I do one to be at a track I know like Watkins, Road America or of course Bathurst. I'm hoping to be a valuable contribution to an endurance race one day due to my convenient timezone but I just need to find the time and skill.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Count me in, can confirm a little nearer the time, but hell yes :D

I've never done well at Bathurst, that's got to change right?

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh my word, Bathurst in those cars, don't have class b and c cars but have 2 in class A, Irating still below minimum spec but hell yeah why not just means I have to race more in iRacing, the 24 hour was a blast so this going to be even more. Count me in as long as Kman does not tell me to check my TeamSpeak button while I am racing.

Last edited:

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,, I saw the new Jamec-Pem Audi Livery for Bathurst and they were so awesome, so,,,, you know what I did..:artist:

You can use it in the time that we think about a livery for RSR :D

Note: We still don't know which car are you guys taking... (or at least I don't :p)

Available at ........ well you know:cool:
74.jpg
75.jpg

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Really like that, not sure how flags would work because of the different nationalities that we have, the different coloured skirts, wing and mirrors border the design nicely, even extending that round the front skirt too. I think the white base gives you more options for the design.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of a flag that marks where the event is being held in the design rather than the drivers in the car. There is normally a driver flag next to their name anyway. I'm also proud that you are rocking an awesome Helmet design in your screenshots!! :D

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Must be some rookie getting in on the act :p

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I approve of this livery! If Rene Rast is driving for them again I'll be even more happy!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think we should talk more about the event itself, who wants to participate etc. before we talk about liveries, just saaying :)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't commit right now. Still trying to get a smile back on my wife's face after Daytona! :p

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Considering I don't have a PC to play on ..
Even if I had one, I would only be the one to crash the car into a wall. I feel like a 0.1k iR driver on this track :D

Mr Beas

Community Member
Reaction score
My membership ran out yesterday and i dont own bathurst yet. Think im gonna hold out for a promo code to arise before i renew, then i'll be in 110% :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Myself and @t0daY are watching together in TS. Anyone is welcome to join.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Registration for this event is now opened. Porsche class is already full :(

Who has real interest in it? We could still go for the KIA (GT4) car, maybe a bit more relaxed than GT3. In GT3 there are so much aliens already, I think we would be misplaced there :D

Users who are viewing this thread