rFactor 2 12h Spa - 9th September 2017 | 10:45 UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Stints:
in dry we have to hit 26 laps (2.88 l/Lap)
Stints 1+2 (starting 14:00 CEST): @The Wayfaerer
Stints 3+4 (roughly 15:40): @FlyingKman
Stints 5+6 (roughly 17:20): @Elodyr
Stints 7+8 (roughly 19:10): @The Wayfaerer
Stints 9+10 (roughly 20:50): @FlyingKman
Stints 11+12 (roughly 22:30): @Elodyr
Stint 13 + Short stint 14 (roughly 00:20): @Blue Monkey

in mixed conditions we should be able to hit 27 laps if we stay at 2.77 l/Lap, which means if we have these conditions through most of the race we won't need the 14th stint

in wet conditions we should be able to do 40 laps on fuel but the tires only do the job for 10-12 laps, so we probably have to adjust the strategy to short stints in the wet and do the driver change after 1,5-2 hours.
we can discuss this during our practice tomorrow.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
1.png

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
news about the wear in the wet, it isn't that extreme as i feared on the server, you are able to do 18-20 laps (42-47 mins) with a constant pace until the tires give up having a decent amount of grip

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
some more good news, i talked to the Admins of P1 and the said i am allowed to stay on the server for the whole race to keep our stream going
The P1 guys are taking over the footage of our stream when their stream team is taking a break.

B

Blue Monkey

Sorry to my team for messing the last stint up, was too much on a high (after awesome VEC race) and a bit pissed (what I heard of P1 sofar) so I went in waaaaaaaay to aggressive.
Next time when something like this happens please raise your voice and calm me down more andor tell me to stop.

I hope you guys had fun @FlyingKman @The Wayfaerer @Elodyr @Battenberg @Darksi and could learn more about Endurance Racing in rFactor 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tech_G

Community Member
Reaction score
Hurricane Irma

Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know we are battered and bruised but still here. Was a pretty bad hit we got, lots of roofs off, no power or water, but also no lost of life, so we are thankful.

Clean up has started, the roads are being cleared, today the power company has got some power going to limited locations, the airport will reopen soon and the port is now open.

My house only has cosmetic damage, so I was one of the lucky ones. My thoughts and prayers are with all those still in the path.

Hope all is well here and that you have a good race, I will check back in soon and hopefully be racing with you all again soon too.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am glad everything is alright Tech_G!

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Tech_G glad to hear you are ok, and good luck with the getting back to normal