Project CARS 2 12th Oct 2017: Brickyard Sprint Supreme (1 Viewer)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
The car track combo was the most awesome. Thanks for organizing. I personally thought it was the best track combo. I did the best I could and hopefully will keep improving and manage to keep out of some of the trouble. If I was at fault at any point I do apologies!!

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY - when doing the stats for race 2, it showed me finishing 19th, but I didn't actually start the race because I couldn't get the in car management to open so I couldn't make a repair.

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
I also have to say the commentary was great alongside the new broadcasting features. good job guys :)
Heres my footage of Qually and Race 1:

Edit: oops forgot to add in the 2nd race I touched the wall and got some damage and after my pitstop suddenly all the assists came on and wouldnt turn off so the car was totally undriveable and i had to retire :(

Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If I was at fault at any point I do apologies!!

Well it was not necessaraly your fault but i believe it was you who passed over the orange bar on the first corner, at the first race in the second lap, that flew right into my car and destroyed my front wing. My race was over from there.

I did not enjoy the track and the car at all and i had issues with my setup that i could not comprehend: a lesson to be learnt for me: if you feel fast with a setup stop messing around with it or use other people setups...but no worries more races are to come and this is a learning process :D

Last edited:

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Well it was not necessaraly your fault but i believe it was you who passed over the orange bar on the first corner, at the first race in the second lap, that flew right into my car and destroyed my front wing. My race was over from there.

I did not enjoy the track and the car at all and i had issues with my setup that i could not comprehend: a lesson to be learnt for me: if you feel fast with a setup stop messing around with it or use other people setups...but no worries more races are to come and this is a learning process :D
Drukqs I was towards the back of the grid in the first race buddy. Qualified in 21st (I think). I don't think I had any collisions or damage (Knocking the Orange bar would have caused some Aero damage) in the first race I was very careful. I did have a few off tracks as the race went on chasing Jonno. But if you feel that I bumped you then I apologies. The race for me was never about speed. It was just about taking part and finishing and gaining valuable experience. I Tend to brake earlier then most of the other racers in RSR and may take a shallower line as I currently do not have the confidence to push maximum to edge apex and edge. But I do my very best in the safest way I know how.

Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
But if you feel that I bumped you then I apologies.

You did not bump me m8 no worries on that :D. One car in front of me on the second lap of the first race went over that Orange post inside some corners, on this case, the one on the inside of the first corner. The post flew straight into my car and destroyed my front wing :D.
i believe it was you because i had a bad start and i know you were one or two places in front and i believe you also entered the pits with me on that lap. But whoever was it was not his fault...just unlucky stuff :D

cheers

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it suited you dude! hope your race went smoothly?!
Hi James. The first race was really good. I did enjoy very much. Second race being mid-pack a little slow did cause me some Problems as I was being watchful not to hit the cars in front. But I guess for the faster drivers that were behind it sort of messes up their race as they want to make progress as fast as possible. I think I shall request to start from behind going forward so I can race, build confidence and most importantly - stay out of trouble!! lol

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi James. The first race was really good. I did enjoy very much. Second race being mid-pack a little slow did cause me some Problems as I was being watchful not to hit the cars in front. But I guess for the faster drivers that were behind it sort of messes up their race as they want to make progress as fast as possible. I think I shall request to start from behind going forward so I can race, build confidence and most importantly - stay out of trouble!! lol
was a great first race. Starting from the front is good experience for you, dealing with the faster guys coming through, they are fast enough to make their way through safely. As you were fighting for position u can defend if u like, some people will let the faster guys go through and try and tag along with them, that does work nicely if u are able to mimic their driving.

The league will help you a lot as its 1 single car for multiple races so u will get chance to settle into the car and understand it which will give you the confidence to push the limits.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A Little bit late but here is my POV. Had really good fun, we need more single-seater events! ;) :D

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
A Little bit late but here is my POV. Had really good fun, we need more single-seater events! ;) :D

Many apologies tOdaY. I am so very sorry mate. I basically wrecked your race. I got lots of learning to do. Hopefully I will learn fast and and not wreck anybody else race. For sure if it was not for my collision with you, you would have been top 3. I have been practicing a lot. Been getting lots of guidance from everybody. I am deeply sorry mate

Last edited:

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score

Wow, that 32minute mark was scary! My PC went down just after i put my car to the right side to defend my position... I'm so happy it didn't hit anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread