13th Aug 2017 - Ginetta Junior Cup (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
1 - Screenshot.jpg

Open to:
Orange
& Green
Badge Members

Car: Ginetta G40 Junior
Track: Nürburgring Combined

Date: Sunday, 13th August 2017
17:00 UTC - Optional Practice
18:00 UTC - Driver Briefing
18:10 UTC - Qualifying
18:30 UTC - Race

Race 1
Qualifying:
20 minutes at Nürburgring GP
Laps: 2

In-game Date: 13th August 2017
In-game Time: 09:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Hazy
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Race 2
Qualifying:
Reversed Top 10 grid of previous race results
Laps: 2

In-game Date: 13th August 2017
In-game Time: 12:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Overcast
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the left side and even numbers on the right side.

For this event, we won’t do a full parade lap because the lap is too long. The “Green Green Green” will be called once we will enter the Nordschleife.

Nordschleife24h.png

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
5 laps, without crashing out, this will be amazing fun either way haha. Find that the car doesnt ride the kerbs that well & slow to pick up but should be close in the mid field =D

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Glad that we are going to do 2 slow car races in a row, and both are very interesting tracks:)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think i had a little bit too much euphoria about this when i read this yesterday, i just realised i am at the Moto GP Austrian Grand Prix on the Red Bull Ring on this day

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think i had a little bit too much euphoria about this when i read this yesterday, i just realised i am at the Moto GP Austrian Grand Prix on the Red Bull Ring on this day
You lucky git ill swap with you if you want lol...

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
nah I'm fine with it, i can't wait to be on the official VR46 fan grand stand :D

Jesper Ramsberg

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly I will not be joining. Would love to though. Hoping for something similar in the next game.

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh, now this looks like fun.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am going to enter this race, simply because its 1 of our last events before the summer break. I don't like the track but i love the Ginetta junior so i will do some practice and hope to survive!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is going to be one of them tight pack racing events.. And if you loose the pack thats it your done.. But i shall hopefully be there to bring abit of comedy to the event lol...

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is going to be one of them tight pack racing events.. And if you loose the pack thats it your done.. But i shall hopefully be there to bring abit of comedy to the event lol...
best get practising on your jokes! :D

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The Event sounds great, hope I'll be back at the start time.
Only 87 turns to memorise :D. But the slow Car is a great learning tool.
I'm trying to memorise at least the slow turns so the crash risk is a bit lower. For learning the Nürburgring I suggest to do it separately by the 3 sectors (perhaps this helps someone).
11:13 is my actual lap time. Hope this is not too far away :nailbiting:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
best get practising on your jokes! :D
Why do i need jokes when you lot take the pee out of my driving lol thats all i need aint it lol...

The Event sounds great, hope I'll be back at the start time.
Only 87 turns to memorise :D. But the slow Car is a great learning tool.
I'm trying to memorise at least the slow turns so the crash risk is a bit lower. For learning the Nürburgring I suggest to do it separately by the 3 sectors (perhaps this helps someone).
11:13 is my actual lap time. Hope this is not too far away :nailbiting:
Practise what is that lol.. Just have fun mate. If you crash out just blame pcars its the games fault lol..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Why do i need jokes when you lot take the pee out of my driving lol thats all i need aint it lol...

Practise what is that lol.. Just have fun mate. If you crash out just blame pcars its the games fault lol..
haha i believe its called constructive criticism Advice. u just need to allow the car to flow smoothly then u should have less damage.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
haha i believe its called constructive criticism Advice. u just need to allow the car to flow smoothly then u should have less damage.
I call it being a _ _ _ _ fill in the blanks lol...
Iv got jokes too
Horse walks in to a bar
Barman says.. Why the long face..Ba booooom..
What do you call a nun on a washing machine....???? Sistermatic.. Badaa boooom
I thank you very much....lol

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Is anyone up for a run tonight? i would like to try some pack running just to know how sketchy it will be when we get onto the old track

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Managed a 10:59 using Manu's setup for sakitto wet race (lower pressures & slicks ofcourse) - could imagine at best I could get another couple of seconds out of it but I think Im at my limit without some serious time invested.

It feels pretty good but no idea if Im losing a lot of time cose of the setup being geared towards the wet ?

Any ideas on setup from you lovely people by chance or should that do the trick ?

Thanks !

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
if someone hosts a session fire me a message, its like the only track combination I don't have for this game. would like to see what my proper time is rather than horsing around on the nords...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread