13th Nov 2016 - Supercheap Auto Bathurst 300 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, good news! The first video with @t0daY , @Dama_The_Crow and my video looked to be created correctly. This evening I will try to create a new one and include @ramiboo 's solo run as well ( ;-) ). Never thought I could do this, but it was quite easy using Filmora. I think I need to buy me an official license now LOL!

Btw: don't expect fancy stuff like blurring parts, text of which sound is played etc. Just 4 vids synced at start (start light work a blast!) and the sound played from one of the vids. I already was looking at some battles I had with t0daY yesterday and it looks really cool to see the same fight from different perspectives ;-)

As soon as I have a good video, I'll upload it to Youtube and let you all know :D

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys, good news! The first video with @t0daY , @Dama_The_Crow and my video looked to be created correctly. This evening I will try to create a new one and include @ramiboo 's solo run as well ( ;-) ). Never thought I could do this, but it was quite easy using Filmora. I think I need to buy me an official license now LOL!

Btw: don't expect fancy stuff like blurring parts, text of which sound is played etc. Just 4 vids synced at start (start light work a blast!) and the sound played from one of the vids. I already was looking at some battles I had with t0daY yesterday and it looks really cool to see the same fight from different perspectives ;-)

As soon as I have a good video, I'll upload it to Youtube and let you all know :D
Not sure you need much of mine, the first 10 minutes of the race will be enough.. :D

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Of course you can use video. Make us some good montage :)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
BOOM! I hope you like it guys! I'm affraid processing of the higher resolutions will take a little bit longer on Youtube. Reminder to myself next time that I'll publish the video AFTER the higher resolutions are done.

EDIT: Quality is up already! 1440p And going strong!

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't like it @MelBonkers ... :D :D

Where is @Cluck view btw? Would like to see some crashs :D :D

Jokes aside, brilliant video @MelBonkers. Only one thing, maybe put our names in the videos so you know by viewing which cam is for which driver. Other than that, awesome stuff! :)

Lap 12/13 you can see how close it was with my pitstop :O

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't like it @MelBonkers ... :D :D

Where is @Cluck view btw? Would like to see some crashs :D :D

Jokes aside, brilliant video @MelBonkers. Only one thing, maybe put our names in the videos so you know by viewing which cam is for which driver. Other than that, awesome stuff! :)

Lap 12/13 you can see how close it was with my pitstop :O

t0daY, I did that with the names, but just in the beginning of the video. I didn't know how to keep the names on there during the whole race....... But definitely will do that next time ;-)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
t0daY, I did that with the names, but just in the beginning of the video. I didn't know how to keep the names on there during the whole race....... But definitely will do that next time ;-)
I dont know about the software you use but if your creating a title you can usualy set the time period it stays on screen..

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I dont know about the software you use but if your creating a title you can usualy set the time period it stays on screen..
I think you're right jonno. The only thing I was fiddling around is that I couldn't have different text messages at once on the screen. But thinking about it now, I could make a text placeholder on the whole screen, put the text in the corners and leave it there during the whole video. I think that's how I should do it.

Just learning the video editing skills :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think you're right jonno. The only thing I was fiddling around is that I couldn't have different text messages at once on the screen. But thinking about it now, I could make a text placeholder on the whole screen, put the text in the corners and leave it there during the whole video. I think that's how I should do it.

Just learning the video editing skills :D

Everything allright Mo :) For your first video it looks really good! :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I didn't upload mine as I figured an hour of pit-stop footage would be a bit tedious ;).

It is like a bad thriller where you are literally waiting the whole movie for the exciting part but there is none :D :D :D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is like a bad thriller where you are literally waiting the whole movie for the exciting part but there is none :D :D :D
It's far worse than that. It's like a REALLY bad comedy that starts out un-funny and just gets worse and worse as time goes on. The only humour to be had is laughing AT the person struggling with their car.

Joking aside, I've wiped the recording already as I didn't even want to watch it myself, it was embarrassing :eek:.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
BOOM! I hope you like it guys! I'm affraid processing of the higher resolutions will take a little bit longer on Youtube. Reminder to myself next time that I'll publish the video AFTER the higher resolutions are done.

LOL, I just heard that my phone is ringing all the time at begininig of the race :) I dind't hear it while I was driving, and even if I did, could't do much about it because it was far from my reach. Next time I will mute that son of a b.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
LOL, I just heard that my phone is ringing all the time at begininig of the race :) I dind't hear it while I was driving, and even if I did, could't do much about it because it was far from my reach. Next time I will mute that son of a b.

Great to hear we solved that mistery! I definitely heard it but was too focused to say "Someone's phone is ringing!" :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread