16th Jul 2017 - 2.4H of Le Mans - Crossover with PRD and AOR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
Theres a small chance I wont make it in time for the qualifying. Stupid real life :rolleyes: But I'll try my best to make it... can't miss that classic of motorsport :chicken:

If it's F1, I can sum it up very quickly. Either Hamilton or Vettel win, Verstappen's car breaks down again, at least one McLaren breaks down, and Grosjean will complain about something :p

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm pulling out too.

I'm kidding. I can't miss it :D

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
Pfffft...F1....hell no :dead:

Ah, WEC fan I guess? :p

On another note, I will definitely be making the race tomorrow, barring any last minute technical failures or problems in the pesky side quest I like to call "Life"...

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
F1 isn't overlapping with the race, only the WEC is

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
Any word on lobbies for tonight? They were meant to be posted on Friday, haven't seen anything, but I'm not gonna rush the admins, something like this is gonna be hard to set up I'd imagine :p

Also, whoever has the Ravenwest livery on the Vette, have a cookie from me ;)

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Any word on lobbies for tonight? They were meant to be posted on Friday, haven't seen anything, but I'm not gonna rush the admins, something like this is gonna be hard to set up I'd imagine :p

Also, whoever has the Ravenwest livery on the Vette, have a cookie from me ;)
I think they are waiting for more people to drop out. Right now we have 4 lobbies of 24/25 drivers. If some more people drop out we have 96 drivers and that will fit in 3x32 lobbies and that would be sweet!

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
I think they are waiting for more people to drop out. Right now we have 4 lobbies of 24/25 drivers. If some more people drop out we have 96 drivers and that will fit in 3x32 lobbies and that would be sweet!

Unfortunately (for you at least), I won't be dropping out :p

thedarkjack

Community Member
Reaction score
I am excited. I'm gonna race in VR for the first time, so I hope I can bring the car over the finish line in one piece :D

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Last year I finished 6th or 7th overall in the LMP1 class but I never turned down my radiator so that costed me alot of time on the straights. This year aiming for top 3 in LMP2!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last year I finished 6th or 7th overall in the LMP1 class but I never turned down my radiator so that costed me alot of time on the straights. This year aiming for top 3 in LMP2!
what laptimes are you doing?

here is the skin pack. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3woi4csflfuy67o/LeMans 2017.zip?dl=0

Extract, copy and paste vehicles and mods.txt to root pcars install directory. Click yes when it asks you to replace folders. Don't worry it won't hurt anything. Make sure you drop them out in the open or it won't work.
is that to the custom liveries folder? and i cant see mine in there

Last edited:

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
what laptimes are you doing?

is that to the custom liveries folder?

The pack goes in the root PCars folder, so steamapps/common/pCars, I can post a screenshot if necessary

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just take all a look at post #2. It is explaind there in detail.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last edited:

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be missing if it was added to the pack? The files that the game loads overwrite the normal custom livery, so it's more than likely yours never got added to the pack ):

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Shouldn't be missing if it was added to the pack? The files that the game loads overwrite the normal custom livery, so it's more than likely yours never got added to the pack ):
thats what i think as its not in there when i look through :(

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread