1st Dec 2016 - Formula Junior Class (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I won't be able to race with you guys :(. I have talks with my son's teachers at school. Don't worry, he's doing more than fine at school ;). Enjoy the race my friends!

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for stepping up @Battenberg! Bad timing for all the admins with real life stuff. Good luck to everyone.

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
it was my first ranked match. i had an accident and DQed from race but i really liked to play with you guys. Sorry if i occur any trouble for you.. thanks for the race again

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
S'all good. Ramiboo got us set up, briefed and started in the end. We didn't get the end results pop up, but I got the qualifying results & fastest laps @Admins :

rsr formula c snetterton 300 qualy 011216.PNG

rsr formula c snetterton 300 fastest laps 011216 v2.PNG

That screen grab is from after the post race countdown finished, so should be the finishing order. If there's any swapped positions now's the time to let us know!

A pants race from me. Me and @Ashnoom were having a 'who can spin the least' competiton throughout the race, which kept it interesting.

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Those results are not correct.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I finished on podium :) yay

I am going now out and drink some beer to celebrate. :p

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Woooo !!! Well I don't think I will ever repeat that again!

Qualify 4th (I think?)
Finish 2nd - little old me in a ranked race :):)

I actually had genuine pace - not sure why that track does it for me but somehow it does - ofcourse it does help the other aliens were missing but Ill take it :)

Thanks a lot for the fun guys!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Pants race for me too. Qualified second and managed to pass Mr Beas before the first corner. He took his place back a few corners later and then we had sort of a lag issue - we both saw different things but with the same outcome: we both crashed.
I had some suspension and aero damage but stayed out for two laps. When I pitted I was dead last, but somehow managed to recover to fourth when the rain came. Then the slidefest begun, which put me into sixth at the end.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cheers for the help :) Still out drinking haha
Any chance of having the racing result and/or qualy results?

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
... we had sort of a lag issue - we both saw different things but with the same outcome: we both crashed...
Then it was compounded by me not being able to avoid you as you twitched back on track and I stuffed you in the rear.

I held P1 for about 4 laps, then I the car just felt really bad, and I was spinning every other few laps. I think I span about 4 or 5 times in the dry and then when the rain came, oh jeez, it was a shocker. I'd tested the rear temps in FP and I did about 8 laps in the wet without the rears burning up. Yet after the stop, 1 lap in and I was @ 115degC on the rears. Nigh on impossible to stop swapping ends. T1 and I had to brake and use practically no throttle. I'm lucky that others had just as many issues, and I was fairly quick in the dry when I wasn't swapping ends ;)

But, yet again, it was an enjoyable race with you guys, even with my exploits on the grass.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Hmm I wonder if we can get the Admins and Aliens to be away for more races, it was a blast even with all the problems you guys had with tyres the only problem for me was keeping the car on the track in the wet, other than that a few mistakes here and there, 2 or was it 3 incidents one with Jonno where he lost it and took me for flying lessons in a FC, which was the biggest incident, other 2 I remember were minor and did not effect the cars drivability. Enjoyed the race even though it was physically draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread