Project CARS 2 1st Feb 2018: BMW ProCar - Western Heat (2 Viewers)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No Problem, no damage taken. It looks quite funny the way your car slides sideways past my car only to give it a little tender kiss on the cheek :oops: ... but I felt sorry for you.
That is my view of the second part race, beginning. After a few laps it became super boring but in the first laps there were some cars around me and some good overtaking on me.
No need to feel sorry, I went for a gap that I shouldn't have gone for, that rapidly closed up and then lost sight of my braking point (being on the wrong side of the track, I couldn't see my usual permanent braking reminder point). Schoolboy error on my part and just glad I didn't make serious contact, more through luck than judgement :eek:

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
No worries @Cluck as you said i was already a lap down after having to repair from a turn 2 incident on the 1st lap where i had quite a bit of aero and suspension damage. tried to get back to the pits after our contact but the car was having none of it.
I'm sorry mate for the second corner shunt. Nice chat after the Race - the guidance and advise is very much appreciated - Many thanks. I just wanted to apologies again Mate. I need to keep my nerves calm and breath deep at the start of all races and tight situations (close combat).

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks for the racing last night guys. M1 Procar is really quite enjoyable, though I think I must have got rubber-mites in my tires on the night as I've never heard crewchief complain about all 4 tires before!

I think on the night I was too cagey in my driving, which led to me tapping the throttle a lot on corners rather than going round smoothly, which probably led to my frustration spins late on as I threw the weight around a lot. A little less adrenaline when I race might help, as when I reached the "dizzy heights" of 14th in the first race I almost started to panic.

Still, overall I can take the positive that I felt fast enough to catch a few people. I now need to become consistent enough to stay with them and learn to pass people, apparently just tooting the horn doesn't work on race tracks...

I'm sorry mate for the second corner shunt. Nice chat after the Race - the guidance and advise is very much appreciated - Many thanks. I just wanted to apologies again Mate. I need to keep my nerves calm and breath deep at the start of all races and tight situations (close combat).
I feel you - I was so focused on not hitting people, that it probably contributed to all my racing incidents.(you know...hitting people)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I checked the replay of the 2nd race. The manner of cutting esp. the last chicane was not cool. Non of the top3 can be proud of themselfs. If the faster driver that are faster because they cut more think they can do it because they are faster, then we can't use tracks like this one unfortunatly.

If that's true it's disappointing, because that was specifically mentioned in the driver briefing. I had 2 absolute shockers really, considering I was comfortable driving in testing and got into the 1:12's in TT, I just kept spinning on the night. Apologies to everyone I passed and then promptly spun in front off especially @Mark near the end of race2 who was clearly enjoying a close battle until I spun out in front of him and possibly made him lose touch.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
If that's true it's disappointing, because that was specifically mentioned in the driver briefing. I had 2 absolute shockers really, considering I was comfortable driving in testing and got into the 1:12's in TT, I just kept spinning on the night. Apologies to everyone I passed and then promptly spun in front off especially @Mark near the end of race2 who was clearly enjoying a close battle until I spun out in front of him and possibly made him lose touch.

No harm done mate. Lost a hard won position back to @drukqs I think who was racing really well but no contact so got straight back on it.

Damian Hall

Community Member
Reaction score
ohhh i spy a motorbike in your profile pic lol and from the little bit i can see im going to guess a Yamaha possibly an R1.????
lol you would be correct in saying it is a Yamaha. My heart lol..it's a R6.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread