20th Apr 2017 - Rookie Sprint Days (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Amazing race :rolleyes:,
first...ok...2 crashes and i retired
Second..start at p10...again crash...ohohoh... but start a hunting, few spin in front of me and i was 7th...lap 15 4th and then i fight for 8 laps with Mohammed. Was intressting, i was in sector 1 faster, he 2nd, 3rd were equal. However with the slipstream we change every lap the positions. Tomorrow i upload a cut of the race.
Finaly..3rd and Podium :chicken:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was some fun racing, first race managing to avoid two crashes in the first couple of laps only to spin out and lose position. and 2nd race starting front was awful for me (following spike for the first half of the lap, then taking the lead when he came off to only overcook it at the same spot on the next lap (I race better chasing others, need to get used to being in with pack). Apologies to whoever it was that hit me from my spin i couldn't do much to keep out the way.

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Great racing enjoyed it really much
Started the first race in P9 and with some luck avoiding all the crashes managed to finish P5 and after that started the second race in P5 and after a crash was nearly last and than on the last lap @Jago25 managed to overtake me in the last corner and finished P7 :D

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was a tough race. I mean the second one, the first I couldn't start because the game placed me in the pits without controls.:banghead:
My start from the back was slow because my main goal was to avoid any crashes. And there were many of them in the first few laps. :confused: After some laps I found me behind Battenberg on P4. I never was on such a good Place before, so this made me nervous. I tried to calm down but a few laps later I made my first mistake. And it was not the only one. Finally managed to hold P9. Both of my right suspensions were damaged because of my mistakes, and that hasn't helped to make less mistakes. :eek:
But anyway, it was really fun and hopefully I will not be this nervous next time. :D
Great racing guys!

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Can you please stop getting good results @Battenberg, I've been trying to catch you on the career stats for months now and you're making it very difficult. Thank you in advance. :)

Reactions: Tom

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Given that I only tried the combo for the first time on Wednesday evening (ran about 8 or 9 laps in TT and made a setup based on my usual technique!) I was quite happy qualifying 1st. A pity that @Battenberg disconnected during quali as I think the 1st race might not have been quite so boring for me otherwise.

Starting the 2nd race in 9th place spiced things up a little bit. A few bumps and scrapes between other drivers saw me sitting 4th by the top of the hill. By the S/F line, at the end of the 1st lap, I was 2nd, having passed both KMan and Mo on the S/F straight (KMan caught sand to the left, Mo caught sand to the right!). Into the uphill twisty and @SP1KEGRW went wide at the exit of the first right-hander of this section, gifting me 1st place. From there, it was some very lonely racing again until I saw Battenberg gaining fast. Distracted by the track lighting having come on, I did a little impromptu drifting at the top of the hill and then saw Battenberg lose control behind me, in the same spot. I was actually concerned that it might have been him trying to take evasive action but, apparently, he just lost control :eek:. That was the end of any excitement for race 2.

Happy to have qualified 1st and won both races but, I'm going to be honest, it was a bit lonely and boring without some company up front. This combination really needs a lot of people taking part, though, to bring the race alive. Thanks for picking it @FlyingKman and glad you were able to make it in the end - give my regards to KLady :)

Reactions: Tom

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
After review of the recording i had to say this was my most enjoyed race (the 2nd one). About 10 laps fight with with Mo with about 12 or 13 position changes, few times side by side through one complete sector. Has to say that this kind of racing is very very gent like!!! sure, we could drive cover line and blocking us, but then we would be to slow, so we give us the space and drive fair and win both with a speed during the fight that was such good that we don't loose much time to Battenberg.

Sorry but this time over 7 minutes of my BestOf, there was to many action :cool:
have fun by watching the replay

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
After review of the recording i had to say this was my most enjoyed race (the 2nd one). About 10 laps fight with with Mo with about 12 or 13 position changes, few times side by side through one complete sector. Has to say that this kind of racing is very very gent like!!! sure, we could drive cover line and blocking us, but then we would be to slow, so we give us the space and drive fair and win both with a speed during the fight that was such good that we don't loose much time to Battenberg.

Sorry but this time over 7 minutes of my BestOf, there was to many action :cool:

Thomas, that second race was just something my friend! I loved every single lap of that race and I was soo glad I didn't hit you when I lost the car at the end. Wouldn't have wanted to destroy both of your races that evening.

Thanks for the fantastic racing!

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

@Thomas Sikora are you ok if I shares this video on
Facebook and Twitter?

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
yes, its as public

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
kinda upset to miss this one, looked like everyone enjoyed themselves anyway! At least that's me finished with the decorating :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread