20th Jul 2017 - Historic BTCC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
He's like that in every one of his videos haha! He's always so pumped and happy to be closely racing... just like you! :p
I'll subscribe to his channel mate ;-)

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
i bought a new wheel. yesterday it was a first race with it.
Definitely it was a great fun, thanks again :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My recordings. Sorry for my talking and breathing in the mic as I had that recording.

1st race
@FuBii check out your insane overtake/brake action from 27m00s in the recording :D. And @extremekarter27 sliding in between us and taking that spot, was an insane overtake mate!

2nd race
I raced @Elodyr from 15m30s to about 25m00s in the recording.

Last edited:

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Really enjoyed this combo. At first i tried the BMW but didn't really like the handling so I tried the Merc and instantly loved it. Great fun driving slightly sideways for most of the lap. Qually seemed to go well, Then I had a disconnect with about 6 or 7 mins left I think. When i got back in managed to do a decent lap fairly quickly to grab pole. In the race I got a good start and tried to get away enough to break the slipstream before the back straight. Then I managed to pull a slight gap but had to work hard to maintain it. Great driving from @The Wayfaerer I couldn't relax at all or that gap seemd to come down pretty quickly. Luckily the car was handling so well I could do near qually laps every lap without much risk.

Heres my footage...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
heeres my vid lap one got shunted wide lost places
then me and 118 had a sticky car moment from then i gave it all i got to catch up.
had a nice fel laps battle with mark from lap13..
ohhh and i spin out on lap something lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread