Project CARS 2 21st Sep 2018 - Birthday Bash (Fun Night) (1 Viewer)

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
birthday-bash-banner.jpg

Hosted by @Battenberg

Open to: Red
, Orange
& Green
Badged @Members
Information about ranks and how to obtain them can be found here

Not only is it the end of another Revolution Cup season, but it's also 1 year since Project Cars 2 was released, so let's have a party! All members are invited to join us for a fun night of short sprint races; with combos decided by the crowd, or by the Rando-Combo-Spinnomatron wheels of misfortune. We can also play some of our novel team games if the numbers are right. It's a laid-back affair with an earlier start and an open end. Bring some drinks and blow off some steam!

Reply to this thread to request additions to the spin wheels! Here's what we've run in the past:

Class: Various
Track: Various

Date:
Friday, 21st September 2018
17:30 UTC - Start

Unless stated otherwise for sillier races our usual Driving Standards apply so please don't be 'that guy'. Let's have some fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
Honstly, looked at the spinners and I have no additions. This will be a fun lobby. How long will it be active?

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
is this meant to be an unranked event?

(..and yes I am interested in this! not sure what you guys are trying to do to me here, but this and a few of the other coming events may be enough to tempt me back to racing again - at least until it all goes a bit Pete Tong again...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny how it says "Fun Night" but I will be celebrating midday, 2:30 to be precise.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Kinda funny how it says "Fun Night" but I will be celebrating midday, 2:30 to be precise.

For me here in Belgium it wil already be 9 in the evening so I'll have a fun night atleast.
Have a fun noon!

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
Might be along for this for a few races. Will have to see how tipsy I am as it's my birthday as well!:)

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
you guys should drink (or smoke) more on regular race nights - at times I could almost keep up....

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
A lot of fun was had guys - thank you :):):)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
There should be more birthdays in a year!
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread