Project CARS 2 22nd Mar 2018 - Italian Super Trofeo (1 Viewer)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This event is now fully subscribed (KMan took the last spot) so @Dangerous Gianetta and @Jaco P. , you are both on the reserve list in case anybody drops out.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think you forgot about me

:(
With Jago dropping out, I have put you in there as i do see you signed up earlier. apologies for the confusion

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I will have to drop out too. Didn't have time to practice this week and due to work stuff, I'm not even sure will be home in time for the race. Sorry.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to clarify, qualy fuel load is free (because it will give you low fuel if you forget to load the setup actively) and race full tank right? :)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sorry but im going to have to drop out of this one

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am also going to have to pull out from this event. Work has just gone crazy busy today and will be sorting last few bits at home tonight

With that in mind @Jaco P and @Dangerous Gianetta there are two spots free with me and Steve withdrawing so you can race if you are still available

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly I'm dropping out of this. Too many renders to produce today :(

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, qualy fuel load is free (because it will give you low fuel if you forget to load the setup actively) and race full tank right? :)

Can someone confirm? :)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
I am going to pull out, I find this combination not enjoyable at all. Have fun!

Dangerous Gianetta

Community Member
Reaction score
I am also going to have to pull out from this event. Work has just gone crazy busy today and will be sorting last few bits at home tonight

With that in mind @Jaco P and @Dangerous Gianetta there are two spots free with me and Steve withdrawing so you can race if you are still available
i will be on time ,
thanks @Darksi

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry i can't drive tonight.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Someone can have my spot..

Sledgar

Community Member
Reaction score
Yea after Qualy for race one I had a Bugsplat error which caused me to miss race one and 2 laps into race 2 I got a windows message telling me that my would restart in one minuet. Sorry for leaving both races

Dangerous Gianetta

Community Member
Reaction score
well
first event for me in RSR.totally it was interstingly different expeience for me .but some point it was question for me.Extending track is not good idea.
yeah i know it was not a league or endurance league.but totally i can not extend track after all my habits.except lifiting car or miss braking points.:)
thanks for all joined guys.

Last edited:

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
thanks for the races guys. was fun as always.

the second race was going great for me as I had moved up 5-6 positions when I went off-track and hit the wall while trying to dodge an accident in the middle of the road :) with the suspensions heavily damaged and the wheel offset by quite a bit, I struggled to continue for a lap or two, but -with the car being extremely difficult to tame- could no longer go on, and had to retire.

see you in races to come.

cheers

kaleeb42

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to retire in the second race. I was having a lot of fun. My wheel kept disconnecting and unfortunately it was when I was full throttle so it hurtled me almost into the lead pack of cars and then threw me into a wall. Hopefully I can get it sorted. I don't like feeling out of control and a potential hazard on track like that.

Users who are viewing this thread