22th Sep 2016 - Grand Touring Cup (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im still stuck deciding a car lol
Do i pick the merc as its got some grunt but its twittcy
Do i go bmw as its planted but a little slower
Or do i stick with the mclaren that has ample speed an acc and its planted i just dont know lol..
My lap times with all are pretty much the same on default setup..
As i cant tune for my life lol so it gas to be default setup..

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Can weather slots be set to random, so that nobody knows when the weather is going to change. Not the whole weather, choose 4 weather slots like we have hear and have the implementation as random so we don't know when it will be, unless it's at the start obviously?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
does anyone have a set up i could try for either the BMW amg gt3 or the mclaren pretty please..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
does anyone have a set up i could try for either the BMW amg gt3 or the mclaren pretty please..

One page back miagi posted as far as I know a AMG GT3 setup and a Bentley setup :) Luckily we got now our forum and it is easier to go back to certain pages hihi :D

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
I will take the Mclaren 12C GT3 tonight, to have more variety on the grid :)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score

Reactions: Tom

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I totally misread the forum and didn't realise this race was tonight. I am going to have to give it a miss :( . Was quite looking forward to it aswell.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Don't chicken out on us! :(
Sucks that you can't attend.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeh another good show for me from ending up dead last on a lap one spin i finished 11th or did someone above me lag out at the end if so i finished 12th lol

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What a race guys. I had a lot of fun although it seems like this combination is cursed :blackalien::blackalien::blackalien:

Please be honest guys, who ran into serious problems and had to retire because of any lagspikes or weird alien shit :D:D:D

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
I had a pretty good race no big incidents only one or two times off track because of the lags.
Had great battles with Invincible and Ashnoom at the beginning and did a early pit stop to soft tires. When the rain started I pitted again for wet tires. In the end I could gain a lot to Miagi, but I was still about 30s away.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I also had a great race! Kudos to iceman and ashnoom for the battles :)
Only downside was that I pitted for mediums instead of softs in lap 17 and I ended up being over a seconds slower lap than before instead of being faster due to being lighter.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Provisional results are up, please let me know if something is wrong or if you were affected by the lagspikes :) Proper race report from myself will be up tomorrow :)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Had fun with the AMG GT3. Not much other cars with my pace unfortunately. At the beginning of the race when 2scoops struggled with his rhythm I could race him. Gibbs was also there, but he was not in control of his car and spun on a kerb. Pam could follow me too in his Z4 but he also made a bigger mistake and was gone.
I wanted to pit in lap 23 for Inters, as I expected the rain a bit later. At the end of lap 23 the pits were occupied. Not knowing what to do, I drove one more lap. I saw no use in doing a drive thru and even then I'd had to pit the next lap anyway. I even hit the Pit request button middle of the lap but approaching about 3rd or 4th to last corner it suddenly showed me Pits occupied.
I went in, had my tires selected and half way thru standing there it started raining :b so no significant advantage taken, I did the strategy I planed to do.
At least I had fun with the Inters, was more exciting to drive than the wets :cool:

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking back at the race I actually had an awesome time. The battle with @Mr Beas for the first 17 laps was crazy. I made a mistake on the 3rd lap I think and he slipped passed, I then tried to apply as much pressure as possible and finally on lap 15 I think he made a small mistake and I got him round the outside of surtees. A lot of respect and space was given so thanks for that!

I had a needless spin on lap 22 which dropped my lead down from 10 seconds to 1 so on lap 22 I pitted with a damaged car. The stop took a while and I came out in second place 10 seconds from Monkey. I was on wet tyres and was gaining on Monkey until one of the lag spikes caused me to tangle with @MelBonkers and gave me some damage. From then on I was struggling. @t0daY caught me and I was putting in a brave defence until another lag spike spawned @t0daY inside my car and I exploded. A bad end to a good race. A pleasure as always guys. I still Long for a bug free game to race with you all in!!

:D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
im happy with my finish position proves racing with you guys is making me better lol on lap 2 i spun out and ended up last with damage praying my car would keep going and it surprisingly did i made it to lap 17 and pitted straight away.

i went on to inters and thought yeh good idea john rain will be soon lol.
the rain was another 8 laps away but my dodgy pit strategy paid off as i started to pick off people who had to pit a second time for wets i played a safe game and it brought me 12th place and im happy with that..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
my highlights fomtonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread