24 Hours of Daytona - 23rd January 2021 - Start: 14:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Let's start with saying, Thank you! All of you!
The positive mindset that everyone has in here when it comes to iRacing endurance events is just superb. Win or lose, it is about the enjoyment of attempting to achieve something together. Eventhough it doesn't go your way, you guys lift each other up and continue head held high. You all created an incredible groupspirit together, never lose that.

@Puffpirat Welcome to the graveyard shift, one of the most reliable people to keep a car on pace and clean in whatever combination you throw at him. Even if the setup, car or track isn't his style he'll do his best and thinks about the bigger picture. And say thanks to the wife for not turning the light off when she went to bed ;)
@Raigore you trooper. Doing triple stints at night and coming in clutch to do a double near the end to put us in a competitive position. Eventhough your internet is questionable, your pace was not.
@t0daY For as long as I can remember you do iRacing for "fun" endurance and special events. There was always the chance and was never able to get to that top step. I know how much this means, not only to you, but as RevolutionSimRacing so here you go. You deserved it for all the work you've done and continue to do for the team!

It's been an absolute pleasure this Daytona
And congrats to the rest of the guys on your results, even if you guys didn't finish, I hope you learned and enjoyed it.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Last edited:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
What everyone watching the stream thought at race finish...

Users who are viewing this thread