Until: Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
ok guys, last practice session was interesting, but we need to practice in hot conditions. Friday 11th, 18 GMT is the next RSR session. Sadly I have some issues creating a session with the Beta UI. It's possible that I can't set the real date for the session again.
Cya all on Friday.
You tried creating a session via the webpage, In the past I've never had problems creating sessions.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You tried creating a session via the webpage, In the past I've never had problems creating sessions.
No, I tried to open a session via Beta UI. And doing a offline session works, but not a multi player one. So I switched to the website to create one, which is working.

Corbs

Community Member
Reaction score
too use the correct date and time you have to use the beta ui, daytona default's to date in May where the track will be hotter due to the longer daytime periods

Anto

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This may be a daft question but the incident limit of 240, is that a hard limit after which you get DQ or is that the point at which you start receiving penalties, like it was in the Brands Hatch 6 hr?

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This may be a daft question but the incident limit of 240, is that a hard limit after which you get DQ or is that the point at which you start receiving penalties, like it was in the Brands Hatch 6 hr?
After 240 you will get a DQ

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is every off track considered an indecent? If so, we will see a lot of angry driver in the busstop i think.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is every off track considered an indecent? If so, we will see a lot of angry driver in the busstop i think.
Yes it is, everytime when you see the 1x.
We had around 165x last year and I had 6 or 7 in my last double stint practice. In total you have 10x per hour. I think that's ok.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ok guys, last practice session was interesting, but we need to practice in hot conditions. Friday 11th, 18 GMT is the next RSR session. Sadly I have some issues creating a session with the Beta UI. It's possible that I can't set the real date for the session again.
Cya all on Friday.
Sorry can't join tonight. Have to practice for tomorrows rf2 VEC race. See you next time!

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Will try to make practice as early as I can, depending on when I can wake up.

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be there around 19:00 UTC

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
as will I

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah crap. Not getting forum notifications anymore for some reason so I'll be missing this one. If anyone wants to practice with me during the week, lemme know!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ah crap. Not getting forum notifications anymore for some reason so I'll be missing this one. If anyone wants to practice with me during the week, lemme know!

Yeye blame the forum ;)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
I won't tell you to hush again, @t0daY or I might get banned :D

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was again a good practice. Thx guys.
Next session is on Sunday, this time with some night racing. Start is somewhere around 17 GMT for 4 hours.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be there! I'd reccomend we start getting stint schedules figured out, as well. Glad we have so many nations represented in RSR this time around!

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I may have slept through my alarm... apologies. I’ll be practicing through the week.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Results for tonight test session, nice to see us rookie team are on pace with each other :).

Attachments

• results.png
    results.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 319

Users who are viewing this thread