GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
I believe I'll have one up.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm gonna stream it as well and I think @UnstopaPaul too!

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here's the stint planning sheet, I've added everyone's names as per the OP feel free to tweak as you like.

Click.

Apologies for the lateness...
I think there is something wrong with the schedule. Start time is 13 GMT. That means that the registration will open up at 12:30 GMT. At 13 GMT is the qually.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Warm up is during the registration, yes.

Oh, damn. Is ok i fiiix.
Post automatically merged:

So, race start at around 13:10 gmt?
Post automatically merged:

OK, I've updated the race start & stint start times for everyone's table. Your stints are now 30 mins earlier than before, so double check your availability is still ok!

Last edited:

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I did some open lobby practice yesterday as well. It really surprised me how much speed the GTEs can take into a corner. They need to brake a little earlier, but I guess their entry speed into a corner is not significantly lower than the DPs.

Lapping was quite okay. Busstop, as you already said, better take it easy and tend to back off instead of going side-by-side. Next tricky corners imo are nr. 4 and 5:

Approaching turn 4, the DP has quite some overspeed and if a slower class car is in front, you can only pray that keeps sticking to the racing line and moves to the left coming onto turn 5. Imo the only way to lap fast (and safely) is to dive on the inside. Braking becomes absolutely crucial then because it's easy to miss the braking point or to hit the grass on the right. It felt like I had to pass a GTE or GT3 there every single lap. So, better practice it over and over again :)

Be carefull tho. If the gte driver dont wanna loose time ho gonna stick to the inside line so you wont be able to overtake him. Sometimes its better to wait for the oval.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Be carefull tho. If the gte driver dont wanna loose time ho gonna stick to the inside line so you wont be able to overtake him. Sometimes its better to wait for the oval.
yup, for me I think I'm going to try and stay disciplined and only pass on oval. If we are in a high split due to lack of DPs, then I doubt I'll be losing much time

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Best of luck guys! Will tune in the stream(s) when i have time tomorrow.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i'm gonna stream it aswell i think.

Users who are viewing this thread