rFactor 2 24 Hours of Le Mans - P1-Gaming - Race (2 Viewers)

24 Hours of Le Mans - P1-Gaming - Race
Posted by m4nu
rFactor2
Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 13:00
Until: Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
just to confirm we now have 3 entries, 2 x lmp2 and 1x bmw gte(bmw) because of p1lms signups
anymore teams or car changes can be done when general signups open in 11days

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That looks about right, yeah thought we may have to signup later. Not sure about the GTE unless you have talked tothe driversthat don't have a team haha

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That looks about right, yeah thought we may have to signup later. Not sure about the GTE unless you have talked tothe driversthat don't have a team haha
We should be able to fill the GTE up, I mean i would suggest we have a look at the teams once everyone finished signing up on here from internal, but having 3 guaranteed cars is a good start

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As I've said on TS I'm happy to join.

Would like to still drive with our #114 team from LMS

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yesterday, viewing the broadcast of theRace All Star Series, I saw a cool message

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 351

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!!! :)
Post automatically merged:

Missed this one completely, Interested. GTE, maybe Aston or Vette? @Morvic @MelBonkers @Col_McCoy how about it? Join forces and take Mo out of his comfort zone :p
Would love that challenge with you chaps ;-). I think we can learn a lot from each other. But let's see how many people we have that sign up and than we can see which definitive RSR teams we can make for this event.

Last edited:

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Missed this one completely, Interested. GTE, maybe Aston or Vette? @Morvic @MelBonkers @Col_McCoy how about it? Join forces and take Mo out of his comfort zone :p
Post automatically merged:

Would love that challenge with you chaps ;-). I think we can learn a lot from each other. But let's see how many people we have that sign up and than we can see which definitive RSR teams we can make for this event.
If I am to do this event, then only with these champs. I'd say we shake it up and drive a GTE this time around, shall we?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are no further spaces available for this event and the only gte car we have available is the BMW M8 GTE which is a dam quick car around lemans along with surprisingly the porsche(from our experience of VEC last season)
definately, will try and fit everyone in as best as possible
If I am to do this event, then only with these champs.
got to fit everyone in so you might have a 5th driver

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If we are so pushed for space and based on how excited some guys are, I'll give up my slot and focus on my other simracing events.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jamesl91 A 5th driver is no issue and he or she is welcome to join, only sort of requirement would be having some sort of experience with GTE and endurance racing.

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not really too keen to race with 5 drivers, but at the end of the day I am happy that everyone wants to get involved!

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Not really too keen to race with 5 drivers, but at the end of the day I am happy that everyone wants to get involved!

I agree with you @Imthecrabby five is to many drivers ,I will back of this race so it helps with team numbers

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah, I know it sounds harsh and I don't want it to be. If people are worried about space for new drivers and want to leave that is fine, but if the people that signed up first are getting pushed out, it seems a little unfair. Just a point of view and again happy to do more drivers!

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im sorry guys but have to disagree with you, i understand how 4 might be the better number for you, there is some of us here who have various reasons why they cant drive certain stints due to family/homelife to fit around aswell and 5 makes that a little more bearable, I dont want to see anyone drop out due to teams of 5 rather than 4.

Users who are viewing this thread