rFactor 2 24 Hours of Le Mans - P1-Gaming - Race (1 Viewer)

24 Hours of Le Mans - P1-Gaming - Race
Posted by m4nu
rFactor2
Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 13:00
Until: Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I really agree with you, I can also see it being more bareable for myself. but I can also see my point in yours, as 2 drivers are willing to drop out. I mean we are all probably jumping the gin a bit as it is a month out, but I would have this discussion now than a week before the race.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The only reason I suggest I drop out is we seem to have a lot of people who are really keen to drive and I'm a little bit meh about rF2 at the moment. I will see how the teams play out and if there remains an obvious slot I will still be happy to fill it.
Post automatically merged:

Can also keep me in mind as a reserve drive in case someone does have to drop out closer to the time

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok if 2 of the guys from the #114 car want to run as a 4, then I'll not join said team.

As Si put I'm unfortunately one of the guys that can't run certain stints (midnight - 8am ish) due to parents sleeping in the next room.

If a place doesn't fit for me for this event then I will have to miss it.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ok if 2 of the guys from the #114 car want to run as a 4, then I'll not join said team.

As Si put I'm unfortunately one of the guys that can't run certain stints (midnight - 8am ish) due to parents sleeping in the next room.

If a place doesn't fit for me for this event then I will have to miss it.

Its fine Jakey you do the race. If we get enough people for another car LMP or GTE then ill join if needed

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have always been interested in any endurance race since I have rF2. Since I dont have Iracing, I still haven't done a 24hr yet. I almost missed the boat on this one if Mel didn't remind me.
After seeing the 24Hr Nords being filled with 2 solo drivers, I just hope that this time there will be a spot for everyone interested, including myself!

If I can drive (which shouldnt be a problem since regurlar flights have not been started yet and won't so soon), I am available for all stints all day. So if there is a person needed in a team where there are more problems with stints, I'm happy to jump in there. Otherwise ofcourse preference with my dutch (current LMP) teammates.

Thanks

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well if all goes well friday.. ill be free to join..... ill be a bit rusty but keep me in mind if anyone drops out...

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Official Test sessions

Monday 11th May - 19:00 UTC/20:00BST
Wednesday 13th May - 19:00 UTC/20:00BST
Friday 15th May - 19:00 UTC/20:00BST

If we are all able to practice and work together during these sessions we can be as best prepared as possible.

LMP2 Team(s):
RevolutionSimRacing I #115 - @Anto @Ben Watkinson @Ricardo Macieira @Darksi @xImJakeyy
RevolutionSimRacing II #114 - @Jamesl91 @steveg200 @Stokemon @Imthecrabby

GTE Team(s):
RevolutionSimRacing III #117 - BMW GTE - @Morvic @Cornworld @Col_McCoy @MelBonkers

Reserves:
@t0daY @Jonno

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Official Test sessions

If we are all able to practice and work together during these sessions we can be as best prepared as possible.

LMP2 Team(s):
RevolutionSimRacing I #115 - @Anto @Ben Watkinson @Ricardo Macieira @Darksi @xImJakeyy

GTE Team(s):
RevolutionSimRacing III #117 - BMW GTE - @Morvic @Cornworld @Col_McCoy @MelBonkers

Reserves:
@t0daY @Jonno

For the LMP guys who haven't already received the setup's we've been working from, I'll send you a PM to the Google Drive I've been placing them.

That way when all on testing we all have the same naming for the setups and not JakeSouthcombe01..... so on, as we have no idea what setup that actually is.

Also that way we can get some feedback in case people practice when no body else is around.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep @xImJakeyy, if possible please use the Ressources Area, :rolleyes:

The plugin cost us 60 dollars, so please use it -.- :D

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Don't want to flood it full of them when changes are happening most of the time.

That is an option when its a more final setup though :D
You can upload into 1 ressource and update with version numbers etc. Do not trigger me now Mister Jakeyy xDD

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Official Test sessions

LMP2 Team(s):

GTE Team(s):

Reserves:
@t0daY @Jonno
Does anyone on RSR have a Le Mans (base) setup for the BMW GTE? If so, please upload it to the resources section . Pretty please :-D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Final Practice

I have scheduled a final practice for Friday night, it will be the last chance we are all on track together and a perfect opportunity to practice overtaking and pit stop/driver swap practice(should it be needed).

LMP2 Team(s):

GTE Team(s):

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Anto @Ben Watkinson @Ricardo Macieira @Darksi @Jamesl91 @steveg200 @Stokemon @Imthecrabby @Morvic @Cornworld @Col_McCoy @MelBonkers

This should be the starting procedure incase you've not seen it on the P1 forum. Hope everyone has a good race :cool:

We will have a standing start and do the first lap in a single file behind a manually driven pace cars. The pace cars start from behind and collect each class. Race control will announce when your class can start driving behind the pace car. After Arnage the pace cars will stay in pit limiter. At the end of the lap the pace car goes into the pits. After the Corvette Curves (last fast left-hander) go into double-file formation lap. Race control will announce the green flag signal for each class using whisper in TeamSpeak. You need to stay in the pit limiter until your race has started.

Users who are viewing this thread