Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 14:00
Until: Sunday, June 2, 2019 - 14:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

N1kmido

Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing it with the Audi R18?

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View

ramdrop

Team iRacing
Reaction score
I will drive anything except the M8 so fit me in wherever :)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
Well I am ok with this but limited as to what car i have. (I only have the porsche)
Although I am happy to stay as a 3 aswell.

javoresku

Reaction score
Steam
View
We have 10 drivers atm in 3 cars. And as @Battenberg already mentioned, that is pretty hard. What do you think about two teams with 5 drivers?
I agree 5 drivers per team is better than 3, but how are the stints going to work with regard of the fair share rule?

Last edited:

grobi0815

Reaction score
Steam
View
I agree 5 drivers per team is better than 3, but how are the stints going to work with regard of the fair share rule?
You don't have to worry about the fair share rule. I know with 4 drivers the minimum amount is 1.5h that each driver has to drive to not get a DQ. With 5 it's even less. About the stints, well that's on the team. With fuel saving you have to cover 23 or 22 stints. Not 100% sure at the moment.

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View

Ben Watkinson

Reaction score
Steam
View
Last edited:

Cornworld

Reaction score
Steam
View
Although I can understand the reasons for splitting up the teams I’m not a big fan tbh. Seeing that the majority agrees on doing it I’m pulling out of this one. Makes splitting up. also more easy.

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
Although I can understand the reasons for splitting up the teams I’m not a big fan tbh. Seeing that the majority agrees on doing it I’m pulling out of this one. Makes splitting up. also more easy.
Well, that's the reason why we would like to talk to everyone. Not happy your pulling out straight away although we have not decided anything yet ...

Take a chill pill and talk to each other rather than pull out instantly... Also I am not sure anyone has done a 24 Hour race yet with 3 persons. I did it 2-times already, it is time demanding as hell + literally zero sleep for everyone...

Rexxody

Reaction score
Steam
View

grobi0815

Reaction score
Steam
View
I think that's pretty much when the Indy 500 starts, so I might not be able to be here. It might rain though, in which case they won't start then.
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't thinking about that. Then 16 GMT? Or later? Directly after Indy?

Rexxody

Reaction score
Steam
View
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't thinking about that. Then 16 GMT? Or later? Directly after Indy?
Afterwards is hard to say when that is, especially if the weather delays it. Personally I'd be available at all times between F1 and Indy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)