24 Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife - 5th May 2018 - Start: 13:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

I

iRacing 123

@Members, this is the most exciting iRacing Endurance event in 2018!

The fourth iRacing endurance race for 2018 is upon us, the 24 Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife! 1 car and 4 of our bravest drivers will be pushed to the limit as they take on the mammoth task of a grueling real-time 24hr race around the most difficult and demanding track on earth!

The race will be streamed from multiple perspectives so you don't miss a second of the action. Our built-in multiview plugin gives you the possibility to watch all streams at the same time!

Mercedes AMG GT3 #12

@grobi0815: "My second 24 hour race. Well, tbh, I'm glad if we survive this race. I'm happy that Constantin has a reason to visit me again and that I have a bunch of good drivers at my side."

@t0daY: "Toughest race of the year - driving 24 hours on the green hell. I am very excited to join, once again, grobi0815 and Vernux. Let's make this a good one, maximum attack!"

@Vernux: "Coming soon.."

@C. Tscharf: "After my first 24h race at Daytona earlier this year I couldnt wait to jump behind the wheel for another racing marathon, this time taking the AMG for a spin around the malicious corners of the Green Hell. Once again this wouldnt be possible without grobi inviting me to his place!"

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I'll have to sneak out of the get-together to catch a bit of this.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good luck guys :)
did you switch last minute to the Merc or is that once again a copy-pasterino mistake? :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY Where did you guys finish?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will write my race report tonight, super exhausted and need some chilling :D - Yes we finished P3 :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
That's some pretty impressive stuff in my book. It seems a great feat of will to even complete such a race! 3rd in such a high split is excellent.

Every-time I watch you folks doing an endurance race I think 2 things....

1. Who would ever want to race for that long, it seems gruelling
  2. I wonder if I should get iRacing and join in ... :D

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
great Job guys!!!!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
That's some pretty impressive stuff in my book. It seems a great feat of will to even complete such a race! 3rd in such a high split is excellent.

the membership 40% off offer was too good to pass up ;)

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

3. Is GTA5 actually better than iRacing? :D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
3. List the ways GTA5 is actually a more realistic sim than iRacing? :D
There, corrected that for you ;)

Before anybody gets shirty, we were just having a bit of fun in the stream chat whilst the race was going on. It's all a bit of light-hearted banter, nothing more :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
There, corrected that for you ;)

Before anybody gets shirty, we were just having a bit of fun in the stream chat whilst the race was going on. It's all a bit of light-hearted banter, nothing more :)
When I said I'd never done any sim racing before PC2, I lied to keep my dirty secret. Need for speed underground is the high tech simulation that I honed all my monster skillz on.... :S

4. List all the ways that NFSMW is actually the greated training rig of all time...

Users who are viewing this thread