rFactor 2 24 Hours of Nürburgring - P1-Gaming Interest (1 Viewer)

Shepard

Reaction score
Steam
View
It was #188, a Cup car

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
Alright, livery for the Corvette entry is done, will approach P1 tonight and ask if its possible to change the car (together with submitting the new lviery).

@Shepard @Cornworld @Mark @Col_McCoy

Col_McCoy

Reaction score
So today is the qually? Good luck to those who have a fixed spot.

Will we know more after today if we are allowed to race?

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
Alright, livery for the Corvette entry is done, will approach P1 tonight and ask if its possible to change the car (together with submitting the new lviery).

@Shepard @Cornworld @Mark @Col_McCoy
The answer I got from P1 is the one we were looking for. I asked once again if its possible to change the car/livery due a mistake made by us (not the drivers). Still awaiting reply...

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Steam
View
I managed P4 :) I was way too conservative on my lap and did some excessive changes to the setup. But I am happy nonetheless, cause I am in a position where I can win the race into T1 :p ;)

The answer I got from P1 is the one we were looking for. I asked once again if its possible to change the car/livery due a mistake made by us (not the drivers). Still awaiting reply...
P1 admins are on nearly every evening on their Teamspeak. Maybe would be best to directly talk to them about the car change and the reserve list.

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
I managed P4 :) I was way too conservative on my lap and did some excessive changes to the setup. But I am happy nonetheless, cause I am in a position where I can win the race into T1 :p ;)

P1 admins are on nearly every evening on their Teamspeak. Maybe would be best to directly talk to them about the car change and the reserve list.
Away for the weekend again. Anyone feel free to approach them as well, cant do all :p

Shepard

Reaction score
Steam
View
Did the #20 actually get the spot and qualify today?

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Steward
Reaction score
Yep :D but hey ho, it should help with lapping. I mean they could've easily told the Cup class to be cooperative but decreasing the power is one way to handle the situation.

steveg200

RSR Family
Reaction score
Steam
View
It should help with passing

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View

MelBonkers

Reaction score
Steam
View

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)