rFactor 2 24 Hours of Nürburgring - P1-Gaming (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys... I need from each team a decision on the cars. We have less than 14 days to create a livery for them.

#23 will go with the McLaren 720S because we think it is the safest allrounder.

I need an answer from #22 #21 and #20

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Guys... I need from each team a decision on the cars. We have less than 14 days to create a livery for them.

I'll talk to the crew today

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Short of a months notice but I sadly will have to drop out of this race as I'm going away that weekend and mixed up my dates :( shame as I love this track a lot! but also off topic I'll be back for the next P1 Season! :D

Last edited:

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
@Col_McCoy & @Shepard What are your thoughts on car choice? Personally and probably the slowest of us I’d just like to take something safe and make it to the end. Happy to go with whatever though and will learn to drive whatever we go for.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Col_McCoy & @Shepard What are your thoughts on car choice? Personally and probably the slowest of us I’d just like to take something safe and make it to the end. Happy to go with whatever though and will learn to drive whatever we go for.
Haven't had the time to test, and as we are a reserve team only, chances are low we can race...I'd vote for the safe option Manu stated: Corvette

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Haven't had the time to test, and as we are a reserve team only, chances are low we can race...I'd vote for the safe option Manu stated: Corvette
I am also on the reserve list, but I hope that I will be able to start in the marathon

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am pretty sure everyone can start. I just need ASAP ur car choice because we need to work on the liveries!

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I am pretty sure everyone can start. I just need ASAP ur car choice because we need to work on the liveries!
I'm waiting for an answer @FlyAxL
@Sonic said it doesn't matter which car it will be
@Paradyski said he won't be able to take part in the race

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Manu, I'll be doing some testing this weekend. Gonna see if my team mates are there to make a choice and otherwise I'll make a choice for my team :-D. Will let you know Monday 21st October the latest!

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Haven't had the time yet and will have it after next week thursday. But happy to drive everything and tbh never driven the Corvette yet, so sounds like a good option if it's so stable out of the box.
As Ben cancelled, @Mark @Shepard to have a fourth one in our team again, I know @Cornworld is very interested to this one with us! And I think 4 is better than 3 for a 24 hours ;-)

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY Looks like it’s the corvette for team 21 please mate.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@FlyAxL said that he worked in the days of the race. So we are left with @Sonic
If possible, we will go to the Porsche Cup, if necessary to go GT3 then the Corvette

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
If possible, we will go to the Porsche Cup, if necessary to go GT3 then the Corvette
I advise against choosing the Porsche Cup, very unstable car and thereby difficult to drive. Probably a huge challenge in the wet to drive.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I advise against choosing the Porsche Cup, very unstable car and thereby difficult to drive. Probably a huge challenge in the wet to drive.
Thanks for prompting

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
No one wants to join reserve crew #20
We'll take the Corvette, if we have a chance to participate in this marathon

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY, @Jamesl91 #22 will also go with the McLaren 720S

@Alex Salmon, @Corentin_Bergès, @Taorminator I added you in this post so you'll be notified of our decision ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread