rFactor 2 24 Hours of Nürburgring - P1-Gaming (1 Viewer)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
It was #188, a Cup car

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Alright, livery for the Corvette entry is done, will approach P1 tonight and ask if its possible to change the car (together with submitting the new lviery).

@Shepard @Cornworld @Mark @Col_McCoy

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So today is the qually? Good luck to those who have a fixed spot.

Will we know more after today if we are allowed to race?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Alright, livery for the Corvette entry is done, will approach P1 tonight and ask if its possible to change the car (together with submitting the new lviery).

@Shepard @Cornworld @Mark @Col_McCoy
The answer I got from P1 is the one we were looking for. I asked once again if its possible to change the car/livery due a mistake made by us (not the drivers). Still awaiting reply...

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Bit unlucky. Due to private matters I couldn't be around for the very start of the session and due to it raining the whole session I was left picking up the scraps. Not starting completely from the back, but Top 10 was easily the goal :/

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
I managed P4 :) I was way too conservative on my lap and did some excessive changes to the setup. But I am happy nonetheless, cause I am in a position where I can win the race into T1 :p ;)

The answer I got from P1 is the one we were looking for. I asked once again if its possible to change the car/livery due a mistake made by us (not the drivers). Still awaiting reply...
P1 admins are on nearly every evening on their Teamspeak. Maybe would be best to directly talk to them about the car change and the reserve list.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I managed P4 :) I was way too conservative on my lap and did some excessive changes to the setup. But I am happy nonetheless, cause I am in a position where I can win the race into T1 :p ;)

P1 admins are on nearly every evening on their Teamspeak. Maybe would be best to directly talk to them about the car change and the reserve list.
Away for the weekend again. Anyone feel free to approach them as well, cant do all :p

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Did the #20 actually get the spot and qualify today?

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A589EEAA-045F-45AB-B61D-4E3293DABB02.jpeg

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep :D but hey ho, it should help with lapping. I mean they could've easily told the Cup class to be cooperative but decreasing the power is one way to handle the situation.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It should help with passing

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Corentin_Bergès @Taorminator , I want to see you tomorrow evening in TeamSpeak practicing with us ;) :p
Agree! :-D. I will be also online this evening doing last practice and sorting out stints for #22

Will be online from 21:00-21:30 to around mid night this evening.

Last edited:

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well good luck to you all tomorrow.. apparently if nobody cancels tonight, P1 is not interested in getting the reserve teams in.
I will be there tomorrow for the race start and if 1 team doesn't show, expect me to get banned from P1 discord :p

Users who are viewing this thread