24 Hours of Spa - 11th July 2020 - Start: 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What I watch on streams makes me really proud of being a part of this family! You're doing great!

Btw, to whoever created for the beautiful liveries, is it possible to modify them to make them more recognizable in terms of different teams colors (i.e. team red, team blue end so on)?
View attachment 9258
Nice idea. WIll forward that to @Raigore :)

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I quite like that livery idea, might be something to look at.

To finish second by 6 seconds is incredibly frustrating.. I pushed as hard as I could in that final double and sure, I caught by 6s overall, it still wasn't enough. The second time this year I've finished second to a team of 2 drivers.. :oops: and the second time in a row to finish 2nd at Spa :hungover:

Well done to my fellow racers in Team Red, especially for no collisions! Well done Team Green and comiserations Team Blue and Ford

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Big congratulations to Team Green & Red for their results!

Shame Team Blue couldn't bring home another win - especially as it was looking so promising with us leading the race by a healthy margin after starting P19 until the crash at Pouhon at the 12hr mark.

Selly

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you for the great race Team Red.

I was nervous because it was for the first race under the RSR. After the preparation went very well and I managed to drive on P1, I started to enjoy :) Towards the end of the race I tried everything to keep the gap to the leading as small as possible and at the beginning of the double stint my tires got a little too hard. Unfortunately I couldn't keep up. We were close, but I think we will bring in our victories with the upcoming races :)

In any case, I had a lot of fun with you on the track and hope to have it again soon. Congratulations to Team Green for the Race Win and all the Teams who made it accident free.

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Okay first of all lets start with congratulating team Red and Green for their amazing effort! And F's for team Fjord and Blue..

About the race itself from my POV; We have done really well actually. Our first attempt with was in split 7 with some big names in it like Fernando Alonso, Rubens Barichello, Tony Kanaan, Olli Pahkala you name them! Jeff did really well qualifying the car there but sadly it didn't matter because of the pile up crash on the straight.

Our second attempt; Dom qualified the car in P19 I believe it was. It was a bit underwhelming for himself but it was fine to me at least as I probably wouldn't have done better.

Jeff took the first 2 stints and managed to climb up far trough the ranks, P7 if i remember correctly. Amazing effort!

After that Dom was in and showed what he had been showing all week, great pace almost matching his qually trim really good stuff.

Joe in after that and drove amazing the first stint, I think this was the second stint we started trying double stinting but the second stint wasn't a real success for Joe as he only brought it home with 19% tire wear left. But we didn't lose time on our closed competitors so again great stuff!

I Jumped in afterwards and somehow I was quick (Who would have thought?!) and done 2 flawless stints (Again, who would have thought?!) I Couldn't be more happy with my stints, I Was more consistent than ever and also way faster than I've done on full stint practice before hand.

Just the team afford in general until the crash we ran into. Fantastic driving with you boys as always @Jeff[NL] @Exited @CatchAGlimpse
I Couldn't ask for a better team. All and all i'm just really proud of you guys. Shit happens man!

The next time its our time to shine again mother frickers <3

Peace out!

Users who are viewing this thread