(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Or you could get 5 offtracks in a 3h race and your teammate gets 18, yet you lose SR and they gain? @Vernux

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
isnt Caddy at Nords this week? 1 race should be enough

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don’t have a team invite, I am now eligible to race in the 24h and my irating has gone up by 300 don’t know what I was struggling with so much before!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don’t have a team invite, I am now eligible to race in the 24h and my irating has gone up by 300 don’t know what I was struggling with so much before!
Chill. All will be taking care of :)

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, at the start of todays practice session I did not improve my level much compared to the start of the week. Hence, I am pulling out of this race because, according to my own measurements and demands I am not ready for this type of racing.

I hope to join one of the teams when I am, and in the end I am now happy with @Raigore his decision to join the Pink team so they can do this weekend properly.
I wish all RSR participants the best of luck!

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well guys my situation is a bit complicated right know with my wife working 500km away from home. She'll "visit" this weekend again. If you are ok with me doing 2 double stints but basically not being around for the rest of the race I'll stay, if that's not ok for you I will skip this event since you are 4 drivers anyway.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
liveries are ready and invites are out. pls confirm the invites, so i can make the team adjustments.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesome result from our two teams and outstanding driving out there. P2 for Team Pink and and an incredible fighting back through the field from Team Yellow. From P40 back to P4. Well done boys @fab. ICEMAN, @t0daY, @Vernux, @Imthecrabby
Both of them started in the 5th split out of 13

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you RSR for letting me back in for this awesome race, I want to thank every single one of you for the easy time that we have had for the last 24h. It has been so much fun and i may have to have a couple lf meetings regaurding the next VEC season and other races! Thank you all!

Edit: hope everyone is enjoying thier victory beer and congratulations to team pink who drove the race perfectly.

Last edited:

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Keep checking around the forum @Imthecrabby as we also try and do the 3h GT3 races each weekend and or the ELMS races.

Good race everyone, highlight for me was definitely rounding Blanchimont and seeing an Audi in the fence..

Users who are viewing this thread