Until: Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 14:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’ll let this one go. To much unforeseen stuff going on right now. Sorry, would have liked to let you know earlier but wasn’t able to.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im going to have to withdraw from this event, something has come up at home that i cant rearrange, sorry for this, hopefully leaves enough time to fill my spot for the team.

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will just need to know what is happening sooner rather than later so I can re sub to Iracing

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I too am going to withdraw, not happy with the car and dont fancy forking some money out on a new 1 either sorry.

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
I will just need to know what is happening sooner rather than later so I can re sub to Iracing
I would like to start testing with the Mercedes this tuesday. I can try an log some things you want to know about it. Setup wise I think the stiffest spring set works best with the aero platform, so we can gain a lot on the top of Radillon and in Pouhon.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will only be practicing from the 13th on wards, if people dont think that is enough and dont want to race with me then fair enough, i dont mind, i am just away this next week, thats all. I am also happy to race the merc, atm sounds like this team will be @Raigore and @RdMracer. Sound about right?

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I would like to start testing with the Mercedes this tuesday. I can try an log some things you want to know about it. Setup wise I think the stiffest spring set works best with the aero platform, so we can gain a lot on the top of Radillon and in Pouhon.
Would recommend against that. You will put it in the wall. Merc is one of the cars with the worst tire wear.

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I also own the Mclaren on top of that, I hear that the Z4 is pretty good to drive over the 24h you tend to finish, which means good things on iracing
Post automatically merged:

or becuase @Raigore doesn't own the Z4 we go the audi, what does @RdMracer own?

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Raigore is racing in the Z4 now after he lost the bet yesterday

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Raigore what car did you want to drive? @RdMracer is pretty set on racing the Merc, I am still set between the 2 BUT RdM doesn't have the car, so he would have to buy it, so we are leaning towards the merc, what is your opinion, what car would you drive and are you part of this team, as I saw that the team was again split on the first page.

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Raigore what car did you want to drive? @RdMracer is pretty set on racing the Merc, I am still set between the 2 BUT RdM doesn't have the car, so he would have to buy it, so we are leaning towards the merc, what is your opinion, what car would you drive and are you part of this team, as I saw that the team was again split on the first page.
Lets have a chat tomorrow, I dont really want to do another 24h with 3 drivers only, as its quite hard. And right now we have like 2 teams with 3 drivers only. I also kinda lost a bet to @ramdrop that I have to drive the Z4 with them. Maybe we can still find 1 or 2 drivers, that would help alot.

Users who are viewing this thread