iRacing 24h Daytona - 20th January 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im going to do some practice at about 1pm, ill be on Ts and probably some public hosted session somewhere.

Gonna join later. Start cooking now and doing some other stuff. See ya :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Hope you all have been getting good practice in. We just came out with a teaser video. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Saw it earlier on facebook, that's gold compared to my teaser videos :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hope you all have been getting good practice in. We just came out with a teaser video. :)

The video looked familiar but I didn't know why. I finally know why! And I thought I have paranoia^^ :D

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok so far we know RSR is competing in the 24HRs of Daytona, just wondering have the teams all been sorted and when are we going to get together to discuss issues, problems and good news about the race.

The thing I would like to know are my Team Mates Battenberg, Kman and 118 all still going to participate. We also need some form of setup for the race, I do have a few courtesy of Falcon which BTW are all WIP. The latest one I have which I think is way outdated by now I am able to consistently run 1.42's over about 20 laps and then the car does become quite loose in the rear. One thing I have learned from all the practice I have been doing is the bus stop and turn 1 are the areas I still have issues, these 2 areas are where i lose most of my time and it is costing me the 1.41's which is what I aim aiming for. I will share them once Falcon gives the go ahead. At least we will have a base to work from. Being the last week before the 24HR we will need to setup our schedule for the stints etc. Hoping you will reply guys with only good news (anders KAK julle @ Kman or in English You Guys are going to sh1t) :):playful:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Alex du Plessis yes sir, I'm still up for this! I did a bunch of practice yesterday, and did a full stint in the mid to high 42's. My optimum is a mid 41, but I think I would need a tow everywhere and super fresh tyres for that. I was struggling with those 2 corners at first, but I've now found a reliably safe and quick line for T1. The bus stop is getting better but it still catches me out every now and then. I was using the same setup you sent me last time we were both on, the back end wasn't too bad for me towards the end. I'll be on tonight, Thursday and Friday for more practice.

I've not seen a driver stint timetable sheet for the cars yet, I think one of the guys on TS yesterday said there was one for #66 @ramiboo, @Bassetts, @Corbs @Pamellaaa? We normally have all the cars' timetables in 1 place, can you send us a link?

Last edited:

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can toss up a session tonight if anyone is interested for Daytona 24.
I'll be in TeamSpeak, just ask for the pw ;)
Will probably be 7 or 8 UTC unless there is a majority vote to have it later

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I noticed the induction is tonight, I'll put the session up at 20:30 UTC to give the chance to the mods to assist there

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nobody appears to be here for practice, so I'll host a session tomorrow at 20:00 UTC

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
15 minutes till a practice session is being put up for 1 hour

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is the OP up to date with teams and numbers for this race, just making a start on our advertising through twitter so want to ensure we have correct details? Thanks

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I think we need a photo shoot for the Tweets?? How's the paint coming @Dutchtastic?

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
For those of us not racing, but interested in watching, is anyone streaming it? (Yorkie maybe?). Is there an official stream? Might be worth adding a "How to watch" to the OP.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Doh....I guess I was really asking "will I be able to watch" :), but yeah, if only you had a handy way to find relevant racing streams....:rolleyes:

Oh sorry, my bad then. But in this tab u will find streams from RSR members. I will be most likely streaming for car #96

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@ramiboo and @Darksi
Livery “should” be finished on friday night. Depends on how smooth the rear goes

Users who are viewing this thread