iRacing 24h Le Mans - 18th August 2018 | 13:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If you are in for a quest of licences and safety rating. There is an upcoming VLN (Nordschleife, Nurburgring and a car required) or a Solstice (free) and the Nordschleife, Nurburgring needed this week.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If you are in for a quest of licences and safety rating. There is an upcoming VLN (Nordschleife, Nurburgring and a car required) or a Solstice (free) and the Nordschleife, Nurburgring needed this week.
And I'm driving it ;) 6h of pure fun! But isn't that next weekend?

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
@grobi0815
I'm interested in GTE
Don't have any GTE's atm yet, so if someone could decide what to run, I could pick it up!
(Sounds like the Porsche is the most popular?)

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@grobi0815
I'm interested in GTE
Don't have any GTE's atm yet, so if someone could decide what to run, I could pick it up!
Good point you bring up here, We will test all the GTE cars arround Le Mans very soon. We will give you an update when we know for certain

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@grobi0815
I'm interested in GTE
Welcome Andrex,
I'm not driving GTE this time, so all other drivers need to decide that. I know that Tscharf has the Ferrari, but I think he has no other. It's on @Battenberg to decide if he wants to buy another one.
To the cars, the Ferrari and the Porsche are quite similar to drive. The Ford is different, but all cars have the same pace.

No offence, but I need to ask this: you want to be a full time driver, or is your schedule the same that you mentioned earlier?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@grobi0815
I'm interested in GTE

For test purposes i can lend u my account. I got all GTE cars if I am not mistaken.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with any car, I'm most familiar with the porsche but from what I understand the ferrari can be more predictable.

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, my availability is really as always between 20:00 > 02:00 (UK time).
So not sure if that would work as a full time thing or not?
I'm really only looking at the big events (Le-Mans / Spa / etc), as I don't really want to be dumping too much £ into iRacing again.

Happy to pick up whichever car is decided on (For me, stability / predictability is far more important than X amount quicker)
Sounds like the Ferrari is the sensible choice!

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sad news guys. Due to im having PC issues (sth died and dunno what) probably i have to miss this race.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sad news guys. Due to im having PC issues (sth died and dunno what) probably i have to miss this race.
That sucks my friend, but we talked about it the last few days. There is always a free spot for you if they can repair it in time. I know that you only need 30 minutes to get the needed pace :droid:

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
We did it boys! I'm in!

Attachments

• ss+(2018-07-30+at+05.49.56).jpg
    ss+(2018-07-30+at+05.49.56).jpg
    112 KB · Views: 316

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Let us know what car we're gonna run. Super super hyped for this :D

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Important news for the race (thx @Dutchtastic)
le mans settings.png

Not only weather is set to dynamic, the starting times change and the qualifying will be the same like in an ELMS race.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
100 for 24 hours?
Maybe a bit too few, but Le Mans is more a slow down penalty instead of "off tracks" track. Let's wait if they change it again, because the people start complaining again.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We’d been disqualified 14 times at spa xD

Users who are viewing this thread