iRacing 24h Le Mans - 18th August 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah... As @grobi0815 pointed out they'll likely switch it to 200 b/c ELMS runs 50 for 6 hours. Logically, 200 would make the most sense, but I can't say I don't want a higher limit :p

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’ve send Alexander a big disappointment message on how they excluded the schedule maker on decisions for the LeMans24.
100 isn’t that bad on LeMans but with the outdated iRacing SR/incident method, having no limit is actually better. We’ll see what Alexander has to say else I’ll give them a proper to-do list.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tonight is the first practice session for the race. Starting time is 17 GMT. Everyone is welcome to join. I'm on TS for the password.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Who is up for the next practice session?
Sunday 12th, 19 GMT

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
so the next step for the GTE team is just making a team, since @Battenberg seems to be the most experienced, I'm gonna go ahead and let him do it in case I mess something up :p

Reactions: Tom

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
SR should be C 4.0 and higher right?

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Will be spending some track time tonight.
Really struggling without ABS :( (I have lead feet...)
Trying with enabling 'noob braking assist'

Was only getting into 3:57s (on a decent lap....) so hearing ppl doing sub 60's is mega demotivating! (Not done a lot of laps yet, but can't see me improving a massive amount....

I seam to be getting slower and slower too, must be picking up damage from somewhere or something :S

Will see what I can manage tonight...

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm able to turn down the sensitivity on my brake pedal (it's a load cell one) and that helps a lot. You can also change the brake linearity in the game settings, but I can't remember if it can go below 1:1. I'll be on tonight too so we can also look at the setup to see if we can tweak anything there (brake pads come to mind).

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Braking is the most important thing about gte and this track. I did 3.50.xx but my SR not enough for race. Have fun

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, hang around! As if I can't get these lap times down, you can maybe take my place!

I kind of expect to be off the pace a bit, but 7+ seconds is rather hard to grasp...

Last edited:

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Definitely you can.
It is my practice. May be you have a wrong setup or something.

Last edited:

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Using the one that the guys have built - I think it's more a 'lack of ability in iRacing'
Not done much iRacing for a long time!
But will see what I can do tonight!

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Using the one that the guys have built - I think it's more a 'lack of ability in iRacing'
Not done much iRacing for a long time!
But will see what I can do tonight!
I will start a session tonight, so we can practice together. I think we will figure out what the problem is. Possible that it is your pedals settings in iRacing.
Start time is around 18 GMT for 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread