iRacing 24 Hours of Nürburgring (1 Viewer)

24 Hours of Nürburgring
Posted by m4nu
iRacing
Saturday, May 4, 2019 - 14:00
Until: Sunday, May 5, 2019 - 14:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion to all drivers who have signed up for this:
@Rexxody @t0daY @Puffpirat @Gosku @fab. ICEMAN @Vernux @FlikenFlaken @Ben Watkinson

If you haven't already had a go at night, the Nordschleife is pitch black and there is no references anywhere which is great for me (as I love the track ha!) but maybe not for some, so I suggest we all get together and form a train and take turns leading a lap so you can experience driving in traffic at night and also leading it.

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
If you haven't already had a go at night, the Nordschleife is pitch black and there is no references anywhere which is great for me (as I love the track ha!) but maybe not for some, so I suggest we all get together and form a train and take turns leading a lap so you can experience driving in traffic at night and also leading it.
I may not be able to race, but if this takes place before the 25th of April I want to be part of it.

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion to all drivers who have signed up for this:
@Rexxody @t0daY @Puffpirat @Gosku @fab. ICEMAN @Vernux @FlikenFlaken @Ben Watkinson

Hmmhmhmhmhmhh. Did 3 laps. It is really dark out there for sure. We need them balls for this one.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can only recommend you again to try and play around with your GPU driver settings - turning up brightness a little and contrast to the max increases visibility a LOT. I always do that in night sessions.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's cheating @fab. ICEMAN I fully expect you to have the quickest laptimes now, we'll all follow you through the night ;)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Drivers, we will start this week the "Together We Are Even Greater" practice sessions. Please tell me what's the best time for you to practice, so we have as much cars as possible on the track.

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Free every night so pick 1-2 or even 3 days but only till 21:00

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Next practice session is tonight. We will start an hour earlier at 17 GMT and we drive into the night.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY, @fab. ICEMAN, @Vernux, @Puffpirat Which team do you want to race with? And no Vernux, there will no team #12
Another question to you guys. Do we wanna try to race in the same split? If so, then we need to do the math.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY, @fab. ICEMAN, @Vernux, @Puffpirat Which team do you want to race with? And no Vernux, there will no team #12
Another question to you guys. Do we wanna try to race in the same split? If so, then we need to do the math.
Team Red for us :) - Regarding splits, especially in this race I want to be as high as possible. @Vernux has about 4k iRating. Any chance your team can get close to it @grobi0815?

Users who are viewing this thread