Project CARS 2 25th Feb 2018 - Home of the Rising Sun (1 Viewer)

firefly

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pull out of this event. sorry!

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry to add to the list of drop outs but I won’t be able to make it for this one tonight either. Have fun all!

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry guys me too something came up so my spot is free for the taking!

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, over the course of the day I've gotten a bit ill and I really do not have the focus to drive safe consecutive laps. Sorry and have fun tonight, I might catch some POV streams.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm also going to be pulling out. Done zero practice and absolutely shattered - there's no way I can concentrate for an hour of driving tonight. I love Sakitto but I'll be more than a liability on the track tonight :eek:.

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Project [GER]
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome races guys!
@Nada & @Fatih Kursat, I enjoyed switching places with you during the first race. It was pure fun!

And the second race was a challenge of avoiding crashing and spinning cars :)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was awesome! Sakitto and GT4 always delivers :D Very happy with my P3 and P2 in each race. Congrats to @Feanor for the win in R2, a few more laps and I might have been able to make a move ;) Also a shout out to @The Wayfaerer and @Damian Hall (Copper Piston) for the 4 way battle at the front of Race 2 as well. I also managed to pull the same move on Wayfaerer twice in both races, striking in the final turn with a tighter line, where the Porsche was at it's weakest ;)

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I switched to the Ginetta 10 mins before the race and what a move. 6th in quali with a rubbish lap, but one of the best quali's I've ever done. The pace was there in the race but race 1 I experienced a weird lack of grip for the whole race so went backwards. Race 2 I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, @Jonno and someone else touched and went sideways covering the whole track while I was full throttle with no where to go.

Thankfully @Nada saved the enjoyment of race 2. Very similar pace and it took me about 15 mins to get passed. Unfortunately as soon as I did I dipped a wheel on the grass before 130r and crashed again, gutted!

Delighted with my pace though, race 1 my best lap was only slower than @ProjectPD.

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
@Nada and @Eugene Flerko first race was awesome. i like clean racers like you ;)
Second race was really bad. i couldn't avoid the crash. after that it was like a practise session.
my heart beat rise at last lap. i think he is @Reapper[ZA] .
Anyway it was really fun :happy:

Mancspartan

Community Member
Reaction score
Great night tonight - well apart from race 1. The crash at the start of the back straight at the end of lap one left me with nowhere to go apart from ploughing into the side of one of the cars. Took a heap of damage and had to retire from the race. Race 2, started 14th in the Ginetta and finished 9th. A couple of hairy moments weaving in and out of incidents but still loads of fun.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My first pole position and first podium on RSR so i feel quite happy with the races tonight.

I went to this race pretty confident: running my favorite car in game, the Ginetta GT4, on my favorite track in game, Sakitto GP on a brand new computer, I knew i would have my chances. I didn't knew the porsche would be so weak on this track as it is a very fast track, but i guess those fast corners were hell for the Cayman. It was where i made most my moves on Sector 3 where my Ginetta had no trouble at all to power through.

Anyway, for quali i got pole! I knew i would be up on the top 3/4 probably, but i got lucky and got a massive toe on the last sector on my best lap so, there you go first pole!

I'm used to leading on public lobbys...but not on a ranked event, so i was a bit nervous and after a few laps leading, blundered on Turn 1, did manage to keep Battenberg behind, but an alien by the name of ProjectPD passed, and well...that was it, i kept at a safe distance from PD until the end and Battenberg and Wayfarer were busy fighting behind so i had a pretty safe race after that. P2 and first podium :D.

Race 2 i managed to avoid all the crashes on the first few laps as i was starting back of the grid...that was my plan as i expecting this scenarios to occur. Once the field stabilized, i had a very stable run with no mistakes, and stabilized on 5th place behind the 4-pack in the front about 7-9sec most of the time. I was hoping they would lose time on their fight for position but that was not the case.
On the last lap i think Copper Pistor bined it on Spoon Curve and i stumbled on him on the very last corner of the race where he was having some trouble with his car....in the thrill of it, i managed to touch his car mid corner at 200Kph, spun a few times, and almost ended the race backwards :D. P5 it was!!!

Overall solid races and i am pretty happy with my performance. Certainly a great morale boost for the new GTE championship comin up :D.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I switched to the Ginetta 10 mins before the race and what a move. 6th in quali with a rubbish lap, but one of the best quali's I've ever done. The pace was there in the race but race 1 I experienced a weird lack of grip for the whole race so went backwards. Race 2 I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, @Jonno and someone else touched and went sideways covering the whole track while I was full throttle with no where to go.

Thankfully @Nada saved the enjoyment of race 2. Very similar pace and it took me about 15 mins to get passed. Unfortunately as soon as I did I dipped a wheel on the grass before 130r and crashed again, gutted!

Delighted with my pace though, race 1 my best lap was only slower than @ProjectPD.
Sorry bud i have no odea what happend or who tagged me but it screwed me more lol if you vot thw replay would you have a look ho it was for me please. Thanks and sorry mate.

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Some episodes from the second race

Users who are viewing this thread