Project CARS 2 25th Jan 2018: European Junior Championship (1 Viewer)

atmosfearic34

Community Member
Reaction score
Really fun races, and i'm already looking forward to Sunday. My report is as follows:

Race 1: Qualified quite well with a good lap on 4th place i believe, had a bad start and dropped to 5th. after some laps i had manu charging on me and we had some turns side-by-side but he took the advantage. I also blundered a bit when he took the advantage and steve/james that were following us passed me. From there until the last lap as Raj already mentioned, me, steve, james and, manu where fighting for position in our own ways: james and manu up front of the pack giving a show, me and steve behind them waiting for some errors i guess :). The error happened from steve on the last lap, he spun and crashed into me, nothing we could both do. We lost some places and i ended up in 10th.

Race 2: Qualified 7th. From my experience on this track, I am always careful with the kerb before the pit entry as if you hit it at the wrong angle, the car unsettles and a spin is always guaranteed. I was always making sure i did not blunder there, but on the second lap, on a lapse of concentration, i hitted the kerb on the 'wrong way' and my car unsettled, tried to dominate but it was no good...unfortunetely Cluck that was just behind me crashed into me and was out of the race, and Eugene was also affected. Many apologies to both of them :(.
I returned almost back of the pack, with my car luckily undamaged. I gained some positions and after some laps i was just in front of @atmosfearic34 . After some laps defending, i felt the pressure and he passed me. And basically for the rest of the race i was behind him trying every trick in the book to pass, but shoutout to him, great defensive driving! On the last corner of the last lap out of desperation, i spun and lost 2 places, ending in 12.

See ya all at Sugo!

I can agree that the race was indeed fun. Qualifying one I was in the second to last spot in the back of the pack and only picked up two spaces by the end, but race two I managed to pick up 18 spaces, going from 28th to 10th! Seriously tense racing with drukqs, and can't wait for the next race! :D

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have to open by commending everyone for their driving standards last night. I was able to race and have complete trust in those around me.

I had two awesome races. First was mostly capitalising on those racing in front of me and being ruined by an amazing move from @Eugene Flerko. Race two I made an error in turn 1 and ended up down in 24th I think, managed to put in some of my best racing moves to get myself up to 11th by the end. Credit to @FuBii for the battle we had, held me up the longest I think during my fight back.

Enjoy the video, @Jonno and @Nada you can see the accident from my view.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It is a pity that I did not have the opportunity to return from Moscow on time

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Stokemon , I just dont understand what append in race, my car in race1 qualif2 and race2 wont turn at slow speed, i was 1s slower and for the incident i push the xbox button on my csl (escape).
my apologies to you and @Jonno

Last edited:

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
...First was mostly capitalising on those racing in front of me and being ruined by an amazing move from @Eugene Flerko...
hmmm... what do you mean by "ruined"? You only gave one position, and there was no incident as far as I see... Am I missing something?

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Eugene Flerko Lost in translation a little there was no incident at all :). I mean embarrassed by your stunning move round the outside into turn 1.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A little bit late but here's the start of the first race. All in all, a very clean start if you have in mind how mad turn 1 at Oschersleben is. Enjoy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread