27th Nov 2016 - World Endurance Championship (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
The M3 GT is banned because it isn't a real GT3 car but a GT2/GTE which was tuned to match the GT3's

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
I had a quick play last night in the rain and dry. I lost my old setup when I cleared my profile ahead of the Ginetta time-trial round, so created a new random setup. Managed to put in low 1m54 laps in the rain and dipped into the mid 1m48 in the dry, at night (when the tyres were struggling to maintain temperature), with a full tank. I'm going to run with this setup now as it was at least semi-drivable (though the night part was pretty slidey!) in both conditions.

Night? This will be daylight only as per first post ;)

Hacked myself a decent setup together for the dry conditions, but the track itself is quite a handful in the wet and I chewing through my front tires in no time.

Also have quite accumulated some rust in terms of racing, so I'll take it easy enjoy the drive - won't be able to gun for podium this time.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Quick question when it says time progession x1 i take it thats real time as there is no x1 only x2 and realtime..???

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Quick question when it says time progession x1 i take it thats real time as there is no x1 only x2 and realtime..???
Yep, it means Real Time :)
Night? This will be daylight only as per first post ;)
I think Ramiboo, who set that practice lobby up, must have read the real world start time as the event starting time :D.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So it looks like I resolved my problem of PCARS crashing. My videocard was overclocked and I think I just run into problems since the last NVidia update. Went back to default clocks and was able to finish an online race yesterday (finished 1st!) and it looks like my streamig issues are resolved too as I was able to stream an hour of gameplay in BF1 yesterday.

Oh, although I'll suck in the race, I decided to run the Mercedes AMG GT. It's not the fastest car, but I had loads of fun running the SLS AMG GT3 in the past, that I decided to pick it's successor. That......and as @Elmo is racing with us I HAD to pick this car

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
I'll put a lobby up in a few minutes for those that want to practice with cluck and me.

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone but it turned out I cant make it to the race. So please take off my name from it. This turn of events just happend few minuets before I'm writing this post. :(

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ Hope it's nothing serious.

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score
No problem DreamsKnight, I hope everything is allright!

i have a shop and my business partner is sick. so i worked for both. :confused:
I do not know well the LMP2 and not having the time to prepare for the race I decided to retire. it is a matter of respect, it's not nice to race with a crazy ball in the track. :D let's have fun also for me.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry everyone but it turned out I cant make it to the race. So please take off my name from it. This turn of events just happend few minuets before I'm writing this post. :(

No worries Psychotronic, hope everything is well! Hope to see you soon on track again! :)

i have a shop and my business partner is sick. so i worked for both. :confused:
I do not know well the LMP2 and not having the time to prepare for the race I decided to retire. it is a matter of respect, it's not nice to race with a crazy ball in the track. :D let's have fun also for me.

This is an awesome attitude mate, hats off for you. Hope to see you soon aswell back on track! :)

Once again this shows me that we are the best community out there. The given respect to each other, just the way everything works here is amazing. Very proud to be a part of this project RevolutionSimRacing :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thought I'd see what my setup was good for in timetrial

Looks like race pace will be in the low 1m46s on a full tank of fuel and 1m54s in the rain. The setup is really stable in both the dry and rain conditions and doesn't chew through tyres either. How did I get the setup? My patented Cluck's-Random-Slide-o-Matic-Technique™ of course :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thought I'd see what my setup was good for in timetrial

Looks like race pace will be in the low 1m46s on a full tank of fuel and 1m54s in the rain. The setup is really stable in both the dry and rain conditions and doesn't chew through tyres either. How did I get the setup? My patented Cluck's-Random-Slide-o-Matic-Technique™ of course :D

SHARE IT!

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm doing 1m57's on medium-full tank with the AMG GT. That's in the dry of course. Is that ok-ish compared to other GT3 drivers ?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm doing 1m57's on medium-full tank with the AMG GT. That's in the dry of course. Is that ok-ish compared to other GT3 drivers ?
Yes that is not bad. The AMG GT is not that fast unfortunately. A mid 1:56 is already a top pace in that car.

TheDoctor46

Community Member
Reaction score
Apologies, but I have to free my spot for a reserve driver. :oops: I recently bought tickets for a icehockey derby tonight w/o considering this event.

That said, I'm in the middle of my exams and hadnt much time to practice anyway. Once those are passed, Ill be back. I promise :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well well... More and more people dropping out couple hours before the event, not liking it :/

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Is a 2:07 in the rain with the Aston V12 slow I feel like I will be at the back :p

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yey someone my pace lol...

Soulah

Community Member
Reaction score
Going to bring out my ginetta for this one :) hope I won't end up last

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Going to bring out my ginetta for this one :) hope I won't end up last
no that will be my spot and ill fight you for it lol

Status