Project CARS 2 27th Sep 2018 - Historic DTM (1 Viewer)

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah I will need to drop out too

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Fatih Kursat
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I am very sorry, but due to illness of all family members (some kind of flu) I couldn't do any driving so I will skip this race and make room for someone on reserve list on time.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry I need to book out of this one, I've got a work event that will involve free food and alcohol!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
sadly going to have to withdraw from this one due to illness. A shame - I've been wanting to see some DTM action for a while :(

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly I'll be late back home from business trip. Definitely too late to try this combo before the race.
But I'm not dropping out yet. I'll do my best to be home by the start of driver's briefing ;)

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't race tonight :sorry:
Have a nice party!

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm getting called in to work and won't be able to participate in this event. Sorry for the short notice.

A real shame, too, as this car is so fun to drive! Oh well. You guys have fun!

I'll try to catch the live stream while I'm at work.

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't race tonight . Last minute work is killing me. :banghead:

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sorry, stuck at work tonight so won't be able to join.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm out, I forgot I won't be around on this evening.

I am very sorry, but due to illness of all family members (some kind of flu) I couldn't do any driving so I will skip this race and make room for someone on reserve list on time.

Sorry I need to book out of this one, I've got a work event that will involve free food and alcohol!

sadly going to have to withdraw from this one due to illness. A shame - I've been wanting to see some DTM action for a while :(

Sadly I'll be late back home from business trip. Definitely too late to try this combo before the race.
But I'm not dropping out yet. I'll do my best to be home by the start of driver's briefing ;)

Can't race tonight :sorry:
Have a nice party!

Hey guys, I'm getting called in to work and won't be able to participate in this event. Sorry for the short notice.

A real shame, too, as this car is so fun to drive! Oh well. You guys have fun!

I'll try to catch the live stream while I'm at work.

I can't race tonight . Last minute work is killing me. :banghead:

Sorry, stuck at work tonight so won't be able to join.

Really guys? I rather leave it uncommented..
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Answer needs to be Yes

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Really guys? I rather leave it uncommented..
Thank you for your trust. Yes really!
My working schedule is not ordinary. i'm working day and night and this changes every 8 days, not a week. my free times also.
that's why i didn't join the league races. 6 races and i can only 2 it's pointless.
at this races my superior call me to emergency situation.
i dont want to write like this.
so i decide to not join special events anymore

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you for your trust. Yes really!
My working schedule is not ordinary. i'm working day and night and this changes every 8 days, not a week. my free times also.
that's why i didn't join the league races. 6 races and i can only 2 it's pointless.
at this races my superior call me to emergency situation.
i dont want to write like this.
so i decide to not join special events anymore

Sorry Fatih but it is a little bit frustrating when last minute 9 people dropping out. I do believe you that you had to leave for work, no problem about that. It is about the quantity that's all

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to echo t0daY's post, the annoyance wasn't aimed at anybody in particular (I mean, you can't be annoyed at somebody who has a family illness), it's just that so many people dropped out it is disappointing from our side, having seen such a positive response to the event. Please don't take it personally as it was definitely not meant to be.

Given your work schedule is slightly less than "structured", maybe sign up for the events as a 'Reserve Driver' and show up on the night if you can make it. The last thing we want is people being put off turning up :)

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Given your work schedule is slightly less than "structured", maybe sign up for the events as a 'Reserve Driver' and show up on the night if you can make it. The last thing we want is people being put off turning up :)
That is why i didn't sign up league races. i did race as a reserve/guest driver.

Users who are viewing this thread