28th May 2017 - 2 Hours Road America - Crossover with PRD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Im sorry and sad to say this but i must drop off due to my computer cant take it, im racing at 15 fps with no one on myside so, probably will be worst with a full room :(

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anyone else who wants to pull out last minute? 1-2 more and we can cancel the event, very frustrating guys...
Just postpone it to another day, so more people make it maybe?

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Currtenly only 11 people in TS...2h racing with half field...?
hope we see few more until 1800utc

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Please don't cancel, I left an event early and I am in the train right now heading home for the race!

Jago25

Community Member
Reaction score
PCars is acting up like crazy right now....
so i have to pull out :(
i was realy looking forward for this race

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, I'm affraid I can't race as well. I need to fetch my daughter from a friend between 21:00 and 21:30 (wife isn't home).

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
An almost 60% no-show rate for tonights crossover event with PRD. What makes me even more sad is that people even requested a livery and after it was done (many thanks to @static_energy & @Scottmik for the hard work!) they pulled out. In my opinion very disrespectful towards the people who worked quite hard on those liveries.

I do not want to lie chaps but I am quite disappointed of tonight...

Currently racing
@Ashnoom @atmosfearic34 @Battenberg @Fatih Kursat @Feanor @FlyingKman @Jesper Ramsberg @mattp @SBart_uk @Thomas Sikora @Nighttiger

Did not show up (excused)
@t0daY @1185323118 @Cluck @Jonno @Dama_The_Crow @Puffpirat @steveg200 @Morvic @daniel v @Jago25 @MelBonkers

Did not show up (unexcused)

@Blue Monkey @2scoops @Alex du Plessis @Stormin @ramiboo

B

Blue Monkey

I did wrote you on Steam @t0daY (but you said you don't take excuses anymore over steam)

Sorry for not appearing but in my apartment its de facto 35°C even with air conditioner running ... its just too hot atm

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed about tonight aswell, headed home early from an event at which I could've stayed alot longer only to come home and find the race I prepared for alot, in the little spare-time that I have, to be cancelled in it's format. I understand that alot of people had some issues but still this was not really a fun and forfilling evening due to low turn up. Also sad that alot of the spare time training was for nothing.

Was a fun short sprint race however, sadly not enough for me.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not being able to make it to tonight's event. I have broken my break pedal and will need to make a new arm as it has sheared right off at the pivot. I tried making a temporary fix but that did not work and broke after half a lap on testing. I pitched up a little late and told Manu about the problem. I also had people pitch up at home quite unannounced as well and that was the reason I got in teamspeak late. My sincerest apologies for not letting you know sooner and I have no real excuse for not letting you know before hand.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Apologies guys, I completely forgot about this event. I ended up being miles from home at a family BBQ and only just got in. I must have lost track of the time over the bank holiday.

Sorry again. :oops:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
As I have explained in previous threads, I am having hardware problems and can't race anything until I manage to get it sorted out.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Really sorry @t0daY, i'm so pissed off at not being able to drive that i'm just not thinking about what i'm missing cause it's making it worse. I know I should have said in this specific post, very sorry, won't happen again.

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
Really a shame. This had the makings of a great event. SBart, Nighttiger, good running with you guys in the first race. Would have been great to see how that 10s gap from 1st to 3rd shook out over an additional 45 laps. One of those "one mistake costs you the race" situations.

MECZero

Community Member
Reaction score
We had an unexpected death in the family last week. One of the viewings for the funeral was on the day of the race. I let the guys over at PRD know I couldn't make it well in advance. Otherwise, I would have been there 110%.

Sounds like most people had pretty legit reasons for not making the race. Kind of bad luck/timing.

Very much looking forward to the next crossover. ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that MEC, please accept my condolences :(

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Uploaded a highlight vid of the short sprint race. Just a couple of highlights including the start crashand I threw in the fastest lap for fun. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread