Project CARS 2 28th Sep 2017: 80's meets 90's (1 Viewer)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Shame to see lots of people pulling out but Should still be a good race!

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Fatih K. O.
What Class do you want to drive? Group A or Group C (doesn't matter)
am i late ?:banghead:

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Fatih K. O.
What Class do you want to drive? Group A or Group C (doesn't matter)
am i late ?:banghead:
You should be fine to race. I'm not sure of the exact number that have withdrawn verse those still racing but show up regardless as a reserve and if there's room we'll squeeze you in.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Just did a quick count and looks like we've got 9 (perhaps 10 depending on Manu's health :p) withdraws and 5 reserves so we should be more than fine.

Fun fact, all the withdrawals apart from Cluck are from Group A... people can't handle the high-speed powerslides? :D

Reactions: Tom

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fun fact, all the withdrawals apart from Cluck are from Group A... people can't handle the high-speed powerslides? :D

Believe me, I would love to be there doing the hi-speed powerslides i love the nissan and am gutted am having to miss this one.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Believe me, I would love to be there doing the hi-speed powerslides i love the nissan and am gutted am having to miss this one.
I'll make sure to do some good powerslides for my highlights video for you. :p

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
or maybe all the Group A guys that have withdrawn were scared that they will be killed by a Group C car :D

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys do pitstops actually work? Just tried them out and all they do is repair and refuel they never seem to change my tyres although it looks like they do, on the tyre screen it still shows my old tyres... :/
Tested - agreed no tyre changes and also fuel delivery not what is in the strategy for me.

I have a wet setup with 95 litres and wet tyres. It was ticked - so definitely selected. Fuel delivered was about 25 litres and no tyres changed.

This will be problematic unless Im doing something stupid but Ive gone through it a few times to be sure and think Im not doing anything wrong...

Edit: Unless instead of recommend it should be yes ? Will test now :) - Yup indeed if I change from Recommend to All and then I get wet tyres - but the fuel delivered is still wrong ?

StartingFuel.PNG
PitSelected.PNG
PitStrat.PNG

Last edited:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
did you go into the pits with 95l of fuel, that would explain the only 25l given with the pitstop, as you can't give the car more fuel than the max fuel volume which is 120 if you are running the Nissan GTP
i would suggest check it in the in car menu if the correct strategy is selected before doing the pit stop

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
did you go into the pits with 95l of fuel, that would explain the only 25l given with the pitstop, as you can't give the car more fuel than the max fuel volume which is 120 if you are running the Nissan GTP
i would suggest check it in the in car menu if the correct strategy is selected before doing the pit stop
That will do it !

Yup all good - definitely the right pit stop strategy is selected - got answers to both now - set Change Tyres to Yes and fuel is 120 ltrs max for the car - doh :)

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Yup, After I posted I thought I better check I haven't missed something and I had :rolleyes:

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Elodyr
What Class do you want to drive? Group C

Will have to pull out of this event and leave my spot to someone prepared and ready to race.

Not only do I lack Practice and an H-Shifter, but also did I get a vaccination into my left arm today which basically makes me unable to drive properly (esp. with such a difficult car) because of the pain of moving it.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just finished work so I can attend if there is space available, already on TS so let me know either way =D

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Name: xImJakeyy
What Class do you want to drive? Group C

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
Do to unforseen events I have to miss the race. Good luck everyone have a wonderful race.

Jago25

Community Member
Reaction score
i got nothing but weird bugs and shit, so im pulling out of this race.

Marcel Spuehler (Siberian Tiger)

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok, really i mean really?
Sorry Guys have also to take out.
Im on emergency on-call service. And have to go outside to Fix an broken Internet-Service for a Company... Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread