2nd Mar 2017 - IMSA Weather Tech (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
I did briefly skim it yes, but I've been streaming for yonks, with what I thought was a stable setup. I'll reread it tho.

I think the problem is with Simcommander taking 30% cpu which I'm sure isn't right. I've asked you a follow on question in your OBS thread...

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I did briefly skim it yes, but I've been streaming for yonks, with what I thought was a stable setup. I'll reread it tho.

I think the problem is with Simcommander taking 30% cpu which I'm sure isn't right. I've asked you a follow on question in your OS thread...

Just saw it. I missed that briefly :( We can have a chat tomorrow if you got time and we try to sort it out :)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Just saw it. I missed that briefly :( We can have a chat tomorrow if you got time and we try to sort it out :)
Thanks, may well take you up on it...

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score
Good news, we are rescheduling the event for the 2nd March 2017. See you all next week :)
Now I will be able to sleep tonight :)

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't make the re-run on Thursday.

Not too sad about that really, I just couldn't get into this car, despite putting in quite a bit of testing/setup time with it, it just never clicked.

Weird because I thought I was going to enjoy it when I saw the combination announced. Luckily it seems most are enjoying it, have a good race on Thursday!

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Is anyone hosting a practice lobby for this today? Don't have the car, would like to try it even if I don't have time to setup.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is anyone hosting a practice lobby for this today? Don't have the car, would like to try it even if I don't have time to setup.
Look a page or 2 back theres a set up on here somewere lol..

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Look a page or 2 back theres a set up on here somewere lol..

I typically rather use my own than someone elses, purely because I like to have a very specific car imbalance so the rear end is twitchy. Most people go for nice and grippy which isn't really for me tbh. Even so, it's more test driving the thing I'd like. Don't have it. :/

Tony hys

Community Member
Reaction score
throwing up a 6h practice now to see if I can beat this monster in to submission;)

Tony hys

Community Member
Reaction score
bugger forgot to open up the setups :banghead:
new one going up names RSR imsa p 2 :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Tony hys

Community Member
Reaction score
ok after about sixty laps the car and I have come to an arrangement, we still have a few trust issues but Im good to trundle around the back of the pack :happy:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A quick note to say that I won't be driving tonight. On account of it being my birthday (527 years old today and I don't look a day older than 468, if I do say so myself), I shall be spending the rest of this evening cooking myself dinner and drinking a most agreeable bottle of wine. Or two. I was looking forward to the race but it seems fate has kept us apart :oops:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A quick note to say that I won't be driving tonight. On account of it being my birthday (527 years old today and I don't look a day older than 468, if I do say so myself), I shall be spending the rest of this evening cooking myself dinner and drinking a most agreeable bottle of wine. Or two. I was looking forward to the race but it seems fate has kept us apart :oops:

To wish Cluck "Happy Birthday" rate his post with a chicken! Give him the chicken!

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cluck, enjoy it! Some unseen footage from Clucks previous birthday party. ;)

On a side note, I'm not in either. Don't like the car. Have fun though. :D

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like I can't make it tonight fellas. I'm having a terrible cold and I'm sneezing continously for the last couple of hours or so. I will take a very hot bath in a couple of minutes and hope I can control the cold with that and some paracetamol. If so then I'll join you guys. However, if I'm driving and I keep on sneezing I won't join you guys as driving around with the Rift and sneezing makes me "blind" for a fraction of a second.......and that's not safe I can tell from the drive back home from work this evening :D

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
FWIW here's my story:

0:24:53 - Start
Good battles inbetween, pretty much all the way through
1:13:20 - Where it all goes wrong :( (gold star if you can spot why)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread