2nd Mar 2017 - IMSA Weather Tech (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
oooh, oooh, I know the answer. Is it "pit stops f'd me in the a"?

EDIT : I've watched the video now. Boo :(

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well firstly can i say how nice it was to have next to no chatter. i loved it i even kept my mouth closed lol.

ok so quick race debrief..
I really didn't come in to this with much hope of anything to be honest.
Didn't expect to pick up some places i hated the car and really hated the track. The car was pretty much stock apart from no aero and tire pressure change.
Qualifying went as expected next to last is were i was. I held off at the start as i could see it going Pete tong on the first corner it didn't lol so i knuckled down and plodded on picking up spot after spot i was up to 10th at one point but then had to pit.
For some reason even tho i said no tire change it decided to do it for me anyway i managed to get back out in 12th with over 15 seconds separating me and Steve in 11th.
I couldn't believe it when i drove past the pits and there was Steve i was in to 11th and that is were i stayed until the end. not a win but im chuffed with my result.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
FWIW here's my story:

0:24:53 - Start
Good battles inbetween, pretty much all the way through
1:13:20 - Where it all goes wrong :( (gold star if you can spot why)

That's shit Mikey. But it looks like you didn't select the pitstop strategy as the active one. TBH I find the pitstop menu from PCARS quite confusing. You select a strategy and select save, but it only selects it if you choose active. As you didn't have more time between your selection and performing the pitstop, the crew just start doing whatever is in the active one. What a pitty mate.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's shit Mikey. But it looks like you didn't select the pitstop strategy as the active one. TBH I find the pitstop menu from PCARS quite confusing. You select a strategy and select save, but it only selects it if you choose active. As you didn't have more time between your selection and performing the pitstop, the crew just start doing whatever is in the active one. What a pitty mate.

You just kicked a person who is already lying on the ground... :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You just kicked a person who is already lying on the ground... :D

t0daY, I know exactly how it feels. Remember I screwed my race from last Monday? This feels the same........sorry Mikey......

Btw: the cold is getting worse :dead:

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. I saw the big tick and thought righto, we're good to go here. What's really the extra kick in the proverbials is when I come in next lap, I get the fuel, but it doesn't then set the tyre pressures. So I get overheating tyres after 3/4 of the outlap.

It's all my fault, but I'm still peeved. Last week any chance of my maiden victory was taken by Steam dropping its guts. Now this week, foiled by the quirks of the menus.

@ramiboo: That pass was fine. Little bit paint removey ;) but IMO was a valid block pass
@Blue Monkey: Thanks for letting me back through.

Next week :)

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I really like this car. Reminds me of rally and B group :) First I sit and tried first laps it was fast - not alien fast but human fast, Firts race, last thursday, I was 4th untill disconnection, yesterday I was 4th again in quallification what is like winning to me between these aliens among us. So I had blast battleing with Ramiboo, Today, Blue Monkey for first quarter of the race.
Everything was fine, untill last lap, when i took over Ramiboo and then my game got disconnected.... that never happened before, I was so disapointed - it is not every race that I am in top 10.
I had one touch with Blue monkey in the beginnig (sorry) but you are so intense in attack, you were all around me :)
And I felt touch Manu (6:43), cars glued so I lost a bit ground so I though that I am guilty when you send me mesaage in TS :D

Here is my POV, and discconection in the last lap :/

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Here's my highlights for the race, was nice to finally have some people around me to battle. It's been lonely in the mid-pack in my recent races. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread