2nd Oct 2016 - Clio Cup Italia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
2016-10-02.jpg

It is anniversary time! French Hatchbacks at an Italian Track, it’s time to take the Renault Clio Cup to Monza Short. We are going to have two sprint races with 10 minutes qualifying sessions preceding each one, who will score big in these slower cars at the home of speed?

Open to: Orange
yellowwheel.png
& Green
greenwheel.png
Badged Members

Car: Renault Clio Cup
Track: Monza Short

Date: Sunday, 2nd October 2016
Event start: 18:30 UTC

Race 1
Qualifying:
10 minutes
Laps: 25

Ingame Date: 2nd October 2016
Ingame Time: 11:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Medium Cloud
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Race 2
Qualifying:
10 minutes
Laps: 25

Ingame Date: 2nd October 2016
Ingame Time: 14:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Medium Cloud -> Overcast -> Rain
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Standing Start, when the lights turn green the race starts - stay alert and look out for slow starters.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Results

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anniversary time, new track layouts are in place, I love them! Kudos to @Photonenbert for his work :) We will update step by step each event with its new layout. Did anybody already some practice here? :p

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Yep! I've got my setup basically all sorted and put in a bit of practice, looking forward to this one, was a blast last time if I remember correctly - lap after lap of side-by-side racing. :)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
What's your race pace guys? I did a race with Ai yesterday and ended up with 1:02 to 1:03ish laps.

NemethR

Community Member
Reaction score
Ohh, I remember this one, all the carnage in the Shicane :D :D

If I remember well, the 1st race was quite nice for me back then I was 4th I think, then got crashed in the 2nd race..

Looking forward for this one.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
i remember the race with the catherham during induction night and the clusterfuck at chicane :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My practise and tactics: run default setup and have fun ;-). Can't wait for this one tomorrow!

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to this too, did a little bit of practice yesterday and I think my pace is pretty good but I do hit lots of things when I am drunk.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Trainings session is on! @Invincible and I doing some laps with the clio ;)

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Due to unforeseen events I will be able to race tonight! Injured my knee and have had to miss my last real race of the season as a result :(

Had a few laps practice with the default setup and it's a tricky combo, need some more practice to find some speed. The chicane is very unforgiving, hopefully we'll get through there tonight :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Due to unforeseen events I will be able to race tonight! Injured my knee and have had to miss my last real race of the season as a result :(

Had a few laps practice with the default setup and it's a tricky combo, need some more practice to find some speed. The chicane is very unforgiving, hopefully we'll get through there tonight :D

Sorry to hear that :( At least u have now some action virtual (without any crashes hopefully :))

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anybody up for some practice in around 1 hour?

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Anybody up for some practice in around 1 hour?

Would be up for some before 16.00 UTC. Got to watch final round of BTCC at 16.00 UTC, three way fight for the title!

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Would be up for some before 16.00 UTC. Got to watch final round of BTCC at 16.00 UTC, three way fight for the title!
Indeed, there are a few of us in TS watching the stream at the moment, I will be on for practice too but will also be disapearing ahead of BTCC.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well the second race was a bit of a disaster. Took it carefully into the first corner and got involved in a pile-up from behind. Nevermind, I'll keep going......lag spike. Hit a non-existent car, which spun me out of control and I think I caught SillySausage in the spin (sorry fella :eek:). Having retired to pits my PC decided to freeze. Not a night to remember.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Well the second race was a bit of a disaster. Took it carefully into the first corner and got involved in a pile-up from behind. Nevermind, I'll keep going......lag spike. Hit a non-existent car, which spun me out of control and I think I caught SillySausage in the spin (sorry fella :eek:). Having retired to pits my PC decided to freeze. Not a night to remember.

I got killed of by the lag spike too... sucks, because I was running 7th at that time.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Damnit, I fell asleep on the couch. Pitty I missed these races. Was looking forward to some door-to-door-racing. Hope you guys had some good races and battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread